HEARTBREAK FELL KENNELS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dog on the left, Flynn, is a 1st cross Beddy/Grey from Heartbreak Fell Kennel. The black and white dog , Saddle, is by Flynn, out of a Saluki/Grey bitch. The brindle bitch, Delta, is by Flynn, ou

Flynn and Delta, Sire and daughter;     Cheers.

goes from colliexs kelpiex greyhounds whippet pups now beddy/whippets puppy pedlarsame as the next bloke sell owt for money this man

cheers guys for your help im just getting into lurcher work ive been into terriers for yearr but i need to get lurcher can someone tell me are bedlinton first crosses good alrounders casue i just want one to do abit of lamping and take the odd fox and maybe a muntjac every now and then

:yes: :yes: They do make decent all rounders mate :thumbs:

cheers guys for your help im just getting into lurcher work ive been into terriers for yearr but i need to get lurcher can someone tell me are bedlinton first crosses good alrounders casue i just want one to do abit of lamping and take the odd fox and maybe a muntjac every now and then

that bitch of yours bear came into season yet ?

No mate, think the track injections have made her messed up :censored:

thats a pity mate hope she comes on in the spring for you :thumbs:

thats a pity mate hope she comes on in the spring for you :thumbs:

Cheers mate, had the beddy dog out earlier and it certainly knows it's job :victory: