live greyhounds

If i listened to every snaggler i was told day in day out id never have a bet..............you either enjoy a bet or you dont i dont want character references for a night down the dogs :D

And they love you for it mate...................bring on the money... :boogy:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you a trainer Max ?....... I used to have a few dogs with Mick Puzey back before Walthamstow closed down..........think i drove him mad in the end telling him how to condition dogs ......should o

I'll let you into a secret Gnasher.....Max will have told everybody to bet his dog and he'll have stopped it and he'll have bet the winner at the best price.....f*****g crooks so they are........ :la

Not when your as shit a gambler as i am

For them its a living for me its fun...........thats how the leisure industry works Lab ;) ......believe me i get it back in a roundabout way so its all good :D

For them its a living for me its fun...........thats how the leisure industry works Lab ;) ......believe me i get it back in a roundabout way so its all good :D

I reckon you've got more money than a coo can shite..................... :angel:

f**k me :icon_eek: did that Mags Gamble go through his trap or out of it !!......................well in Max 2 out or 3 wasnt bad............just your lazy f****r let the side down :D

I'll let you into a secret Gnasher.....Max will have told everybody to bet his dog and he'll have stopped it and he'll have bet the winner at the best price.....f*****g crooks so they are........ :laugh: :laugh:

In a Group 3 Final are you fooking mad, our dogs are in to win everytime.

Sorry all , trust it our lad let the side down.

Hope some of yous backed singles and got some money back.

If you ever see Derrane Jake in a 6 bend race where there is a good enough run to the bend have a flutter on him, especialy if he is out of trap 3 or 4.

Sorry i was only pulling your leg. I grew up at going to the flapping tracks with my Dad so i know what games go on..............no disrespect mate, just a bit of banter for Gnashers bet... :thumbs:

We had some bad news , Jake going to be sidelined for around the 3 months mark with a Hock sprain.

Looking at the Replay on Sky i think it happened on the 3rd bend.

Could be a Godsend as it keeps him off till the end of Jan, hopefully the worst of the weather will have been and gone.

Iv another two nice Saplings just starting their career at Newcastle , Art Banksy and Albion Crusader . Hopefully the handicapper will be easy on them and bring them through the grades.

I think they might shape up into nice Stayers come next Summer.

Goodluck.

hi max my brothers pup is running at newcastle at momment won his first ever race other day

HEAVY RUMBLE is name atb with the dogs in the future :thumbs:

We had some bad news , Jake going to be sidelined for around the 3 months mark with a Hock sprain.

I wouldnt claim to know what im on about but looked like the dog just lacked a bit of basic speed.....after the little bit of bumping at the first curve he had a pretty straight run i thought he might eat up the ground a bit more down the straight after what you had said Max.......but thats competition it dont always go how we plan.

I wouldnt claim to know what im on about but looked like the dog just lacked a bit of basic speed.....after the little bit of bumping at the first curve he had a pretty straight run i thought he might eat up the ground a bit more down the straight after what you had said Max.......but thats competition it dont always go how we plan.

Dogs came out the race lame, Hock strain or Maybe fracture, will know more tomorrow.

Trainer thinks he did it in the first few strides, Initialy i thought maybe on the first bend when trap two came across him and he got stood up.

Watching the replay today on Sky i think he went lame/felt something at the 3rd bend.

If you can watch it again take a close look at the race when he is on the 3rd bend, watch his action closely.

He ran on Gamely to only be beat a couple maybe three length.

A shame as the plan was the Wimbledon Ledger.

Shame mate, hope he has a full recovery for you