siberian husky x

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you need a secret hand shake to join this thread.

I think you could buy a mans soul on preloved, seen a couple of unicorn x full-bred trotters i hear once they get going. they are flying machines

Apart from them baying at quarry,which is a big NO NO

Fair play this thread is entertaining! I will say this.if people were to choose proven breeds like people keep saying then it would be boring imo. So trying new x's and mixing things up keeps things interesting. Why be a sheep and follow everything and everyone??

Fair play this thread is entertaining! I will say this.if people were to choose proven breeds like people keep saying then it would be boring imo. So trying new x's and mixing things up keeps things interesting. Why be a sheep and follow everything and everyone??

Most of these boys run the same breed so that's all they know. I've seen some of them and they do like strong and fast but who knows. Can't judge them all.

My cousin has a siberian husky bitch and is contemplating crossing her either with a whippet or gh or a whipet ghx.any opinions or advice to give him.?if he does do it i would be interested in a bitch as this is a x that interests me.as i would imagine it would have loads of stamina but a first x may lack speed.

i would definetly put a gh to her mate and theres a real good chance all the pups would be plenty fast enough all the best talkcheap and i would say they would turn out to be very tidy dogs so go for it

DEERMAN why does a bloke your size and with the job you do come out with so many lies also i put a thread on here about 4 days ago telling the truth about what you said about both of our dogs and you was lost for words and within 20mins it was taken off so the whole world didnt have to see you humiliated. on the thread last week you was praising my dogs up then we had a dissagrement on something you wrote and then the next post you wrote that my dogs was the worse dogs you ever seen or words similar to this. so what ive got to ask you is the saying a dog is only as good as the person who owns it does this mean if a blokes a prick then his dogs are shit but if hes a good bloke his dogs are good ? you have even described me as being mentally ill but i think myself the word genius would be a better description :feck:

DEERMAN why does a bloke your size and with the job you do come out with so many lies also i put a thread on here about 4 days ago telling the truth about what you said about both of our dogs and you was lost for words and within 20mins it was taken off so the whole world didnt have to see you humiliated. on the thread last week you was praising my dogs up then we had a dissagrement on something you wrote and then the next post you wrote that my dogs was the worse dogs you ever seen or words similar to this. so what ive got to ask you is the saying a dog is only as good as the person who owns it does this mean if a blokes a prick then his dogs are shit but if hes a good bloke his dogs are good ? you have even described me as being mentally ill but i think myself the word genius would be a better description :feck:

it took you 2 days to come back with shit ,if it was a lie what i said you would of answered straight away not wait 2 days and when you did answer you changed little parts of stories thats all,thats best you could do , i think you were the one lost for words dont you?i have no control with the mods on here if they want to take something off guess what it gos hahaha, ive never praised your dogs up ive allways stuck by they not for me and thats all ive ever said in past ,we didnt have a dissagreement i was asked why i didnt have a mal x after seeing them run so much and if they are the wonderdogs you make out and i said i prefer bull x, you then pmed my mate not me and said im a two faced f****r and i must of been slagging your dogs down, and how did this all start remember ?bit of banter on here you invited down to see peoples dogs run ,you giving it the big one .then you asked a few questions found out thier dogs do do what they say ,you called them dog thiefs and shit out comming down ,you were also invited on a site but then called everyone on site a wanker and left , i think describing you as mentally ill is being very kind to you dont you? :laugh: :laugh: .......i like what someone wrote on here today about you lot you couldnt lie in bed straight :laugh: :laugh:

do i????? lol

You do but your crap at them unless you've got someone telling what to write ,puppet.

didnt he call you puppet first ?thats not very original then

no if you look back through the first threads I started that. What you know?

i know your a puppet ,i know way you all work remember ,ive been there when parnoid head puppet master been telling people to post and what to say .....night night

I won't be able to sleep with you having all this on me. So don't send me a pm tell everyone, if you knew anything you would say so why come out with this crap!

bloodyhell you more parnoid than old parnoid head himself .....if i know nothing dont worry if i do its just for me to know

Silly silly silly! Has talkcheap got to you this much you come to this, no one has seen this side to you, what's happened? Have you been holding it all back for all this time? That's so sad, all them times you've been to his house thinking all this in your head it most of been so hard for you which makes me wounded why you keeped going not being two faced and all that? You will flip before me so best say bye bye and happy hunting enjoy your dogs and don't get drawn into these things. All the best earlystart.

if im honest everyone who bothers with him knows hes not right and getting worse as time gos by ,so yes there :laugh: last 2 years i went once or 2 at most as this site takes over his life, in the end id turn up and hed say give me 30mins more as he was arguing on here guess what about ?yes ...the mal x :laugh: i can put my hand on hand here and say hes fallen out with all his mates at some time in past and if your who i think you too,didnt you punch him once when he walked in ?hes hard work at best ,

only if ye can hold ye breath till i pm ye ma number....

I know it I'm like Deerman I know everything about every one!

i do about you lot :yes: oh there must be someone else whos 2 faced and told me things :laugh: Edited by DEERMAN

My cousin has a siberian husky bitch and is contemplating crossing her either with a whippet or gh or a whipet ghx.any opinions or advice to give him.?if he does do it i would be interested in a bitch as this is a x that interests me.as i would imagine it would have loads of stamina but a first x may lack speed.

i would definetly put a gh to her mate and theres a real good chance all the pups would be plenty fast enough all the best talkcheap and i would say they would turn out to be very tidy dogs so go for it

how many years you been breeding dogs? :laugh: ....have you ever bred a line of lurchers?...how old are these mal x you bred?........you seem to give a lot of advice but i dont think youve bred anything before have you? why put a coursing dog to a untested mal x bitch?

your full of shit you old fool ,why didnt you have balls to pm him direct if you thought he was saying things to people not pm his mate ......if he has said anything i havent heard it so you caused all this shit through being a parnoid head .do you smoke weed?