Daystate air ranger .177

Mine is the most accurate rifle I've ever shot. Its very quiet and the bolt action is very positive . I have the tactical version but full length not carbine version. I don't find it pellet fussy at all but i prefer Daystate Heavies for hunting. About 400 shots with the 500cc bottle . Love my Ranger and will be fitting a Viper Connect very soon.

Very nice choice there, I cant comment on that exact rifle but I have 2 x Daystates (.177 MK4 sub12 & .22 Huntsman FAC)Both are stunning rifles and I doubt I would own any other brand now....... How ever am trying to talk myself out of adding a wolf or ranger to the collection aswell, it would be sub 12ftlb but I would be torn between calibres as i belive i currently have the bes of both worlds with what I currently have ! :D

Go for it you wont regrett it :D

Mine is a superb piece of kit, I've never regretted the investment or the .177 & its quite possibly the only rifle ill ever need! My lad has a huntsman classic, in .177. That's good, but its not the ranger. No probs out to 65 - 70 yds. Awesome rifle. Mines rigged with a hawke niteye digital 6-24/50 with the sr12 reticle & it's a superb combo. i considered buying the air wolf, but in all honesty, I can't justify the difference. Apart from shot count, they're both as accurate as each other.

I'm sure you wouldn't regret it.

Whizzie.

Mine is the most accurate rifle I've ever shot. Its very quiet and the bolt action is very positive . I have the tactical version but full length not carbine version. I don't find it pellet fussy at all but i prefer Daystate Heavies for hunting. About 400 shots with the 500cc bottle . Love my Ranger and will be fitting a Viper Connect very soon.

Just got a price of £1035 brand new with a mk5 airstream silencer thrown in

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all zeroed it at 35yds at the range today took about 1hr before I was happy with it

It's bang on with jbs exacts

Noticed with the .177 it's crack on in the middle of the cross hair at 20 -45 yds

Then went to1 of my permissions where I took a rabbit out at 35 yds instant kill with a head shot just as it was getting dark

In all brilliant piece of kit really pleased with my choice

Think I mat sell my r10 now

How do I put photos on when I try it says file too big