Working kc parson russells

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some people have no idea ... young KC dogs first time..some more KC stuff out and about ......Same price as any other terrier.. Papers if you want em Usually £150 jabbed ..Or free if I can trust you

ive worked a few parsons. from old groundhill/howlbeck lines. i found them handy enough.       had some fun with this lad. dont keep em now though. unless your going to show at kc. shows

KC do not tell you how and what to breed ..You breed whatever you want..As stated earlier only difference between a good type of russell and a parson is a bit of paper ..I dont register all my pups s

Posted Images

NO PAPERS WITH MINE NOT THAT IT WOULD BOTHER ME.

Not having a dig ,knowing where they came from at the start thought there might be ..The man was down at mine a few weeks back chatting dogs long gone ,and a few of the old timers as well :thumbs:

If your refering to me, when you write 'some people just cannot grasp the true facts, if its registered it wont work', thats not the point Im making. Im not saying if its registered it wont work. Im saying WHY REGISTER with the kennel club, after all the bad they have done to the working breeds over the years????

Theres no way you do it for the good of the terrier as a working animal. Its either so you can sell for sill money, or to enter shows like crufts?? lol

Never been to a show for years only the hunting festival at Peterborough so thats out :tongue2: What bad have the KC done??? Do they come round and do your mating?? NO ..Money ??mine are cheaper than 99% of terriers advertised as stated £150 jabbed fair price dont you think??? I register odd ones because I can..As stated and stig knows it was my intention to go to crufts with a grafter just for the craic non docking stopped that ..Getting old now and memory fades but if I want to check a breeding or a past litter its just a click away..You just cannot grasp it can you? KC do not and cannot tell you what to breed to what thats your choice not theres ....Look up the breed standard of the KC on a parson it could fit any breed of working terrier and not far out either ..Its the breeders after the coin that feck any breed not the KC

i was waiting to go just to see thr faces don -- :D