• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and the bitch im keeping

pups are now 3 and a half weeks now and coming on great a couple of pics  

the white one is the one that caught my eye too his a nice pup,there all looking well danny,hows the terrier bitch pup now :thumbs:

cheers sean the vet rang me today to find out how its doing so will take it up to him tomorrow evening but she is doing fine at the minute :thumbs:
  • Like 1

looking good so for her

the white one is the one that caught my eye too his a nice pup,there all looking well danny,hows the terrier bitch pup now :thumbs:

cheers sean the vet rang me today to find out how its doing so will take it up to him tomorrow evening but she is doing fine at the minute :thumbs:

fingers x shell be fine so :thumbs:
  • Like 1

they are all looking well danny but that white one looks to be more active and prob the boss of the litter by the looks of it lol.... :thumbs:

he is tommy at the minute lol will start trying to wean them on monday when there 4 weeks and see who the boss is then :thumbs:
  • Like 1

looking good so for her

fingers x shell be fine so :thumbs:

we will see sean its when i start weaning her will tell the tail

Pups are lookin well danny you should break the chain and keep the white dog pup :thumbs:

i think he should too jay lets cyber bully him into it :laugh: go on danny your daughter will be delighted if you keep him :tongue2: Edited by seang
  • Like 2