• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and the bitch im keeping

pups are now 3 and a half weeks now and coming on great a couple of pics  

Pups are lookin well danny you should break the chain and keep the white dog pup :thumbs:

i think he should too jay lets cyber bully him into it :laugh: go on danny your daughter will be delighted if you keep him :tongue2:

NO will be keeping a bitch pup lads :victory: if ye keep at it i'll get irish lurcher to sort yous out :tongue2:
  • Like 1

Pups are lookin well danny you should break the chain and keep the white dog pup :thumbs:

i think he should too jay lets cyber bully him into it :laugh: go on danny your daughter will be delighted if you keep him :tongue2:

:laugh: Go on Danny let the little one keep the pup :thumbs:

NEVER :laugh:
  • Like 1

NO will be keeping a bitch pup lads :victory: if ye keep at it i'll get irish lurcher to sort yous out :tongue2:

the hole master will want that pup aswell :laugh:
  • Like 2

ah danny the daughter will remember that when the day comes on the question will they or wont day chuck you into a nursing home and shell say im not keeping him just like he never let me keep that white pup,will just drop him leave him at the door :laugh:

• Like 1

ah danny the daughter will remember that when the day comes on the question will they or wont day chuck you into a nursing home and shell say im not keeping him just like he never let me keep that white pup,will just drop him leave him at the door :laugh:

fcuk the nursing home they can chuck me in with the dogs you would be better looked after with them than any nursing home :laugh:
  • Like 1

the hole master will want that pup aswell :laugh:

he would want to be digging some hole lol