this site gets more of a joke by the day

if you want to know who reported the topic or your childish comments then it was me, if you have anything to say to anyone or a despute then keep it to pm's

its a hunting site not somewhere to run people down or start slaggin them off

• Like 1

if you want to know who reported the topic or your childish comments then it was me, if you have anything to say to anyone or a despute then keep it to pm's

it should have been reported its silly we all hunt we all like nice collars for our mutts so why the hell start on each other

it should have been reported its silly we all hunt we all like nice collars for our mutts so why the hell start on each other

BECAUSE there is W.W.W. between everyone. its EASY no need to Duck out the pub ,when they see you coming :icon_redface:

BECAUSE there is W.W.W. between everyone. its EASY no need to Duck out the pub ,when they see you coming :icon_redface:

Its not that big a place if you really want too 'speak' too someone............. ;)

Its not that big a place if you really want too 'speak' too someone............. ;)

Price of DEISEL seems to be the problem with some :laugh: :laugh: and shit Intel :whistling: