• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a f****n joke lighten up you bunch of sissy's , yes its terrible but it is not ment to offend people in the way it is being taken is it

[/quot

CAN WE START ANOTHER ARGUEMENT NOW PLEASE THIS ONE'S GIVIN ME A HEADACHE CANT TAKE MUCH MORE,HOW ABOUT MY COLLIE BULL GREYHOUND CATCHES MORE DONKEYS THAN YOUR WHIPPET CROSS BISHON FRISE,COME ON CHILL U KNOW HOW TO OFFEND PEOPLE SAY SOMTHING ABOUT THE WELSH PEOPLE SO I CAN DEFEND US AND SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE ENGLISH THE SCOTS WILL BACK ME UP AND WE CAN PUT THIS BULLSHIT TO BED!!!!! :yahoo:

IAM NOT IMPRESSED ABOUT YOUR POST ABOUT RETARDS ENOUGH TO STOP ME COMING ON THIS SITE AGAIN......... ME & MY WIFE DO A LOT OF WORK WITH HANDICAP KIDS. MY DOG GOES TO A HANDICAP HOME & THE JOYN THE DOG BRINGS TO THESE KIDS IS UNBELIEVABLE .......................THAT PIC IS OF SOMEONES CHILD ..ALL I CAN SAY IS I HOPE YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT

Lighten up mik, i work in the care sector,(learning disabilities/mental health), if the people, myself included, didnt have a sense of humour, they wouldnt be in the job, they would be the job, having cracked up themselves. Take the post in the context that I am sure it was meant, as a little light relief in a thread that was boring the shite out of everyone. :)

Lighten up mik, i work in the care sector,(learning disabilities/mental health), if the people, myself included, didnt have a sense of humour, they wouldnt be in the job, they would be the job, having cracked up themselves. Take the post in the context that I am sure it was meant, as a little light relief in a thread that was boring the shite out of everyone. :)

:good: completely agree.

MOLL.

Guest CharlieC
IAM NOT IMPRESSED ABOUT YOUR POST ABOUT RETARDS

:unsure: er It wasnt Ian who posted it, it was me, so dont go kicking off at Ian.

It was meant as a joke as Pat rightly says to make you guys stop and think about all these petty arguments, they do no good for the forum and for hunting morale in general. :no::no:

Anyone whos ever worked with downs syndrome children will know that they are often some of the happiest, smiling and laughing human beings on the face of this earth, many of them have a sense of humour far surpassing some certain people on this site :whistle:

and finally thanks to Tom for allowing me to use the pic in the first place :11: :11:

Can we get back to talking about dogs/shooting/etc? please? ;)