STOLEN KIT

last night my defender was nicked from outside my house , not over bothered about the motor as its insured but it contained all my terrier kit . couples collars , chains , digging stuff , lintran boxes , barryvox and two bellman collars , lamps and batteries ETC

THIEVING SCUM :angry2: :angry2:

last night my defender was nicked from outside my house , not over bothered about the motor as its insured but it contained all my terrier kit . couples collars , chains , digging stuff , lintran boxes , barryvox and two bellman collars , lamps and batteries ETC

THIEVING SCUM :angry2: :angry2:

Whereabouts are you NJ..... someone may hear something ?

most insurances cover for loss of personal items left in a car .... have you checked the policy ? i had two boxes nicked out of mine a bbq last year.... insurance paid up no problem.

just to add my policy covers up to two thousand pound of personal items....hope it helps...

Edited by Grinder

sorry to hear that-some dirty c**t had my terrierboxes and bar etc away last time out ferreting nr tewksbury -put up some details of the truck sounds like it may of been nicked for order-maybe by someone close to home.watch the b*****ds dont come back for your dogs-they have tried 3 times to take my mates dogs in the last 2 yrs.

these c**ts need shooting.atb bobby- :yes: :yes:

cheers lads , insurance only does 200 for contents in motor but looking into house insurance cover . just the uncertainty at the moment no truck , no kit and no idea of what the insurance will offer . to replace the van would be anywhere from £5500 to £7000 plus around £1000 worth of kit , so hoping for a reasonable payout to get me back in business . :unsure:

sorry to hear that-some dirty c**t had my terrierboxes and bar etc away last time out ferreting nr tewksbury -put up some details of the truck sounds like it may of been nicked for order-maybe by someone close to home.watch the b*****ds dont come back for your dogs-they have tried 3 times to take my mates dogs in the last 2 yrs.

these c**ts need shooting.atb bobby- :yes: :yes:

did give that some consideration and have added a few bits of extra security :thumbs: