Hatton to fight Senchenko

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats a stupid reply, given the fact that hatton has never tested positive,had world title fights and has done more for british boxing than alot of fighters in the last ten years........but as always

Had a look at this Senchenkos record earlier....35 years old so older than Hatton.....last fight he was knocked out by Malignagi who cant punch through a crisp packet dont think he,s ever knocked anyo

calzaghe?????

but was he world class :D

At what selling himself to the public or fighting................id say he was world class at both but certainly the best ive ever seen at one ;)

i suppose muhammed ali was better of going on x-factor or big brother then by your reckoning......... :hmm:

i suppose muhammed ali was better of going on x-factor or big brother then by your reckoning......... :hmm:

Lurcher1....your continued desperate attempts to trip me up on things didnt work before and they wont now...................now if you want to compare the greatest heavyweight champion in history,the most recognised face on planet earth,the most famous sports star in the history of sport..........................................to little wicky hatton......then you go ahead !

Lurcher1....your continued desperate attempts to trip me up on things didnt work before and they wont now...................now if you want to compare the greatest heavyweight champion in history,the most recognised face on planet earth,the most famous sports star in the history of sport..........................................to little wicky hatton......then you go ahead !

im not at all gnash its only a debate so calm down........ :D you do contradict yourself sometimes tho, wasnt you saying before how a sports star should ONLY be judged in the ring, on the field etc??? so what if he "sells himself" as long as produces in the ring, surely thats all that matters??? if di canio made a comeback to football tomorrow would you expect him to bang goals in at old trafford on his first game back.......... :hmm:

im not at all gnash its only a debate so calm down........ :D you do contradict yourself sometimes tho, wasnt you saying before how a sports star should ONLY be judged in the ring, on the field etc??? so what if he "sells himself" as long as produces in the ring, surely thats all that matters??? if di canio made a comeback to football tomorrow would you expect him to bang goals in at old trafford on his first game back.......... :hmm:

certain people can make a ltd come back at a later age but they are in the minority ali had the brain class and skill to do it , its even harder than football were its legs a wear and tear , but in boxing when you reaactions go you risk a lot more than just making a brown rat out of your self , ricky had his day and should know better i hear he has fell out with dad over this which is sad as his dad is only trying to give him the right advice , he could beat this guy and go on but the risk is there he has never been a servant to his body his training then bingeing in its self may have done him harm only my opinion ;) Edited by gonetoearth

How am i contradicting myself i AM judging him as a fighter and he hasnt done anything in 3 years so what is their to talk about ?.....yet all he wants to talk about is how many fans he has...............................its not very often i take a dislike to a professional sportsman as i understand what it takes to compete and i normally stand up for them on most things............but Hatton absolutely repulses me in every word that comes from his mouth..... he is loved by the general public yet disliked by a lot of the boxing fraternity,mainly by people who can see straight through him..............he was a very good fighter but was very bad for boxing in my opinion.

If Dicanio came back to football tomorrow and wasnt good enough to get into the first team i would have no interest in him whatsoever i want to watch him play football i dont want to be his friend !

he could beat this guy and go on but the risk is there he has never been a servant to his body his training then bingeing in its self may have done him harm only my opinion ;)

I think physically Hatton could come back close to where he was its not like he was in wars and had a really hard career his losses were not in draining punishing fights that take something out of you they were ko,s so he wouldnt have as many miles on the clock as someone who was constantly in long slugfests.................blowing up between fights some people can get away with it some cant......some fighters like Froch or young Ricky Burns really live the life they are in shape all year round,does it make them any fitter on the night....no.........abusing your body obviously is a no no but merely piling on weight i dont thinks a big issue.

How am i contradicting myself i AM judging him as a fighter and he hasnt done anything in 3 years so what is their to talk about ?.....yet all he wants to talk about is how many fans he has...............................its not very often i take a dislike to a professional sportsman as i understand what it takes to compete and i normally stand up for them on most things............but Hatton absolutely repulses me in every word that comes from his mouth..... he is loved by the general public yet disliked by a lot of the boxing fraternity,mainly by people who can see straight through him..............he was a very good fighter but was very bad for boxing in my opinion.

If Dicanio came back to football tomorrow and wasnt good enough to get into the first team i would have no interest in him whatsoever i want to watch him play football i dont want to be his friend !

fair dos mate (again.. :D ) :thumbs:

• 1 month later...