f**k me, this is getting thin now......... :censored:

Andy, with you due respect, you have said this kind of thing before, only to discover it's a Graham scam...

I know. I'm just sick and tired on logging on here and reading the same old shit time and time again. If it is, then fair do's. It just really hacks me off that this keeps on coming around and around. f*****g internet does my head in, this is meant to be a place where folks share stuff and help folks out, I know you guys are on a quest and that's fair enough, good luck with it. You've probably caught me on a very bad day.

Edit to add... Sorry.

Edited by andyfr1968

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always get concerned when I see 'Brand new £55.00' and Hunting in the same sentence. When shooting live quarry, there is a moral argument to buy a tool up to the job.   I saw one of these in a gun

Andy i'm with you!!   This forum is a place where knowledge should be shared and tales of a good days hunting told.. And I for one would love to see this to be the case. I personally am on no quest,

f**k me, this is getting thin now......... :censored:

Andy, with you due respect, you have said this kind of thing before, only to discover it's a Graham scam...

I know. I'm just sick and tired on logging on here and reading the same old shit time and time again. If it is, then fair do's. It just really hacks me off that this keeps on coming around and around. f*****g internet does my head in, this is meant to be a place where folks share stuff and help folks out, I know you guys are on a quest and that's fair enough, good luck with it. You've probably caught me on a very bad day.

Edit to add... Sorry.

Andy i'm with you!!

This forum is a place where knowledge should be shared and tales of a good days hunting told.. And I for one would love to see this to be the case. I personally am on no quest, i no longer have the time or energy, due to family commitments..

I'm sick of all this crap, the scammers have destroyed all trust on this and other forums, made us all sceptical and suspicious.

But i would like to help James, David or Steve whoever you are..

Witch - is a woman thought to have magical/evil powers.. eg She is old witch!!

Which - a pronoun, asking for information.. eg which rifle is the best??

Edited by Mrs Mole
  • Like 1

I had a 78 Dl with a webley thumbhole stock and it shot great

Fully tuned and with a good scope i don't see why a good shot can't pop bunnys at 45 yards

However they are warm weather guns make no mistake about it.

CO2 needs to expand from it's liquid state into a gas.

Below 5 degrees that isn't going to happen as efficiently as during the warmer month.

Tuning it to spit out more CO2, and they do spit it out if you do, is false economy and you'd be in deep :censored: once it gets warm again.

Some guys have power adjusters to compensate so you'll need a reliable chrono to make sure your adjustments are correct

Personally i would love a 79 with a custom made stock and a CO2 buddy bottle fior some ratting down the barns in the summer.

During the winter i'd wrap it up warm and let it hybernate :thumbs: