Ian Woods aka Protrapper/J D Engineering/UKTraps is giving a lecture on 3 Oct 2012

Just thought everyone who has dealt with Ian Woods in 2012 would like to know he is still out there trading and giving talks at various pest control lectures.

Next one is Barrettine & Pest Seminar in the north east as advertised on 'Pest' online. Might be worth going just to get your money back from him!!

So annoying that he can just set up another business and not honour his outstanding orders. Don't recommend anyone buys from him unless by using a credit card. Pay Pal couldn't do anything about goods not sent because he fobbed us off with excuses for more than their 28 day clause.

Just had an email from Ian Woods stating that he is only doing wildlife management now so cannot help with a refund. He is still selling traps etc from his new companies so DO NOT risk buying from him unless you use a credit card. Find a decent company to buy from.

I didnt know he had restarted,been looking fox some fox bait,anyone know any other potential suppliers,or do I have to go through his new company??tried to find where the warrener got his from,but he was too ignorant to reply to the email I sent him,

thats about i had the same trouble with him a few years ago, the warrener i mean Edited by red dog

what sort of bait you after

I was after something to attract and act as a masking scent,I have a couple of bits of ground against woods and the wind is very unpredictable to say the least,I like to sit out on an evening with the rifle,I think I have got some coming off woodga now so with any look,

I don't know where you lads get your information from because it is not well informed, Ian Woods certainly does not own or run UK Traps that company is run by the enginnering company that supplied all the traps to Pro Trapper.

I can't believe an engineering company is wasting its time selling lure, traps and a dvd of you... Times must be hard !

funny that your names ian isnt it lol :hmm::yes:

Hope people don't think your referring to me Colin... :laugh: ... I'm an honest Ian, not a sell it and leg it, like some with no morals