dinner is served

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

gem,thats ok I can dine at yours instead,..........long dogs,havent had the pleasure yet but it cant be anything as bad as some of the shite herself has thrown up in front of me from time to time je

:icon_eek:

:icon_eek:

They do look pretty grim to be fair when raw.

but snails are nice when cooked and I dont think there is a lot between them in terms of evolution

I love willies - do they taste anything like them.?

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Willicks, you silly sod :tongue2:

but snails are nice when cooked and I dont think there is a lot between them in terms of evolution

Willies, and tickle the end with my tounge like this :tongue2:

• Like 2

Not sure about willies Mo not really my thing lol, I suppose they have the same consistency as winkles although snails are often cooked in loads of garlic or other sauce so taste more of the sauce then anything

• Like 1

gem,thats ok I can dine at yours instead,..........long dogs,havent had the pleasure yet but it cant be anything as bad as some of the shite herself has thrown up in front of me from time to time :laugh: jeeze Mo got my heart jumping there for a minute,lol

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 6

gem,thats ok I can dine at yours instead,..........long dogs,havent had the pleasure yet but it cant be anything as bad as some of the shite herself has thrown up in front of me from time to time :laugh: jeeze Mo got my heart jumping there for a minute,lol

I never said willies Jig :laugh: :laugh: Thats that Earth one, ye couldnt watch him :D

Not sure about willies Mo not really my thing lol, I suppose they have the same consistency as winkles although snails are often cooked in loads of garlic or other sauce so taste more of the sauce then anything

LOL, i suppose the "winkles" are more naturally salty taste to them. People look at me funny when i say i love them, but i do - always have :icon_redface:

Used to go picking them when i was a kid with my Da :victory:

I never said willicks Jig :laugh: :laugh: Thats that Earth one, ye couldnt watch him :D

• Like 1