liverpool v united............

once again their was 12 players for man utd :yes:

of course, it had nothing to do with Liverpool being the better side but failing to hit the net, yet again! :blink::laugh: Same old excuses, same old cliches, and same old Liverpool.. Suppose it's United's fault you ain't won a single league game this season too is it? :D

Craigy will be pissing himself up there,

RIP craigy.

he probly had sumot to do with the 2nd goal .... :thumbs:

i thought the actions off both clubs concerning Hillsboro at Anfield today where a credit to Football , as has been seen on here this week we all love the banter and at times Pray other teams lose but The late great Bill Shankly was WRONG football ISNT MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE OR DEATH , and the majority off fans see that :thumbs:

• Like 2

Everytime I see that pic I'll think of him, been thinking about him a few times since I heard the bad news.ypu know there were a daft thread months ago, " who would you invite for dinner" i was made up that craigy named me, only regret was we never actually did. :(

• Like 3

once again their was 12 players for man utd :yes:

of course, it had nothing to do with Liverpool being the better side but failing to hit the net, yet again! :blink::laugh: Same old excuses, same old cliches, and same old Liverpool.. Suppose it's United's fault you ain't won a single league game this season too is it? :D

Craigy will be pissing himself up there,

RIP craigy.

he probly had sumot to do with the 2nd goal .... :thumbs:

Let's hope so mate,

United for ever!!!!!

seems mad craigy noot on here boy could he rev me up

i no you an him had your hassle mate but it was only banter and like you say its mad he aint here giving us shite over the game............ :D the manc kunt meant more to you than you thought!!!!

• Like 1

i no you an him had your hassle mate but it was only banter and like you say its mad he aint here giving us shite over the game............ :D the manc kunt meant more to you than you thought!!!!

iknow stew ive got a 10 year old just like him and my heart goes out to him couldnt imagine how he feels rip craigy you fecker the shit he used to give me hed have me pacing the flooor and hed be laughing his bollox off in his with a joint in his grid i bet

• Like 1

was no prob till that 1 dick started.. then a few of our lads started wi the murderers chants!!was after final whistle so away from cameras!!! hand on heart...respect was shown by both clubs for 90 mins!!! 1 lad (who was arrested) ruined it!! and thats not me bein biased!!! that the way it happened!!

iknow stew ive got a 10 year old just like him and my heart goes out to him couldnt imagine how he feels rip craigy you fecker the shit he used to give me hed have me pacing the flooor and hed be laughing his bollox off in his with a joint in his grid i bet

:laugh: :laugh: thats why we loved him mate :toast: :toast:

• Like 1

was no prob till that 1 dick started.. then a few of our lads started wi the murderers chants!!was after final whistle so away from cameras!!! hand on heart...respect was shown by both clubs for 90 mins!!! 1 lad (who was arrested) ruined it!! and thats not me bein biased!!! that the way it happened!!

All this respect the ref respect the 96 respect munich respect all races and every other respect bollocks is getting ridiculous if you ask me if more people respected the beautiful game of football than all these other social problems football seems to be responsible for the game would be in a far healthier state.......

As for the game ive just seen it on motd no way was it a penalty and if anyone should have got a red it was Evans he went in 2 footed Shelvy didnt.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3