240 rabbits this morning

Guest Leveller

Guest Leveller

I had a morning out with the ferrets and the bitch, left home in the dark to avoid the heat, the ground is like iron so there's no chance of doing any lamping so a few hours out with the ferrets will help the bitch to "keep her eye in" and today I know how Jesus Christ felt when they nailed him to a cross after pushing the long net poles into the ground.

Sorry there is no end of the day pic but I don't feel it's right to boast so you'll just have to believe me cause I said so ;)sic

264t9gp.jpg

Edited by Leveller

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got it :laugh: :laugh: I totally blanked this morning Still that's through no fault of my dog they just aren't on this patch of land at the moment no idea why but it happens to the best of us.

If leveller didn't get into fields with cattle he would have no sex life what so ever !....lol lol   I believe this is that pups first season and if the owner chooses to go steady with it with regar

Only the 72 badgers?.....strange, I thought there would have been more.

Guest Leveller

The dog's rock steady and all the horses are fine with dogs they're all hunters so they're used to being around hounds. A lot of my permission is paddocks and fields with horses, I'm happy enough around them, bullocks, sheep etc the countryside around here is full of stock if I didn't get amongst it I wouldn't get much work.

• Like 1
Guest Leveller

If you knock the 24 bit off then thats more like it :whistling:

You got it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I totally blanked this morning :laugh: Still that's through no fault of my dog they just aren't on this patch of land at the moment no idea why but it happens to the best of us. I can deal with blank days it's still nice just being out enjoying the freedom.

I almost wish I stayed at home on the hunting life and did some armchair hunting :toast:

• Like 4