a few of my birds

Nice birds. What is the 5th one down?

looks a bit like a whitehackle dosent it, but could be a roundhead or anything i suppose

Looks like you were real sure with that answer fella :laugh: :laugh: Nowt like hedgeing your bets. :thumbs:

Yeah roundhead or anything? Wouldent matter what he said it was you'd be right, cheater!!

hahahahaha i was meant to say roundhead as my first choice, but then it could be anything i suppose, so my answer was roundhead, this site is full of sore losers lol

Well if were getting technical about it, whitehackle was your first choice lol.

i said they look like whitehackles as i assumed this is what whitehackle was meaning, as i know he keeps this strain of fowl, so i assumed the reason he was asking was because he thought it to be this strain of fowl.

so know we know its a roundhead, lets guess the strain, i am going with lacy.

I did think it was a whitehackle

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a good gamecock is never a bad colour, but i must say i am fond of hennies, maybe its to do with being an avid cross dresser myself, a wolf in sheeps clothing !!!

I like the look of them henny red quills fella.

Hey swamphunter, any chance of some pics of those spangles in the pen behind the hennies?

Cheers fd.

Fd whats your guess on the spangles? i'll say butchers ;)

Well tbh it will be silly of me to guess, just like the other pic, because alot of bloodlines/family's will come spangled or throw the odd spangle and there isn't a clear pic of them, but just to be different I'll say spangled McLeans,

Cheers fd.

i am going with gerrard spangled hatch!!!

Always like the look of them gerrand's GR.Also them col.givens of the troiano farm but i'm biased of the spangle's because i like em as a colour

a good gamecock is never a bad colour, but i must say i am fond of hennies, maybe its to do with being an avid cross dresser myself, a wolf in sheeps clothing !!! :whistling:

I've a nice spangled hennie muff cock don't ask me for pic's as i'm not that clever at putting em up. :yes:

Always like the look of them gerrand's GR.Also them col.givens of the troiano farm but i'm biased of the spangle's because i like em as a colour

a good gamecock is never a bad colour, but i must say i am fond of hennies, maybe its to do with being an avid cross dresser myself, a wolf in sheeps clothing !!! :whistling:

I've a nice spangled hennie muff cock don't ask me for pic's as i'm not that clever at putting em up. :yes:

is he irish bloodlins?

is he irish bloodlins?

No he's from the dominican republic or should say they are.
  • Like 1

is he irish bloodlins?

No he's from the dominican republic or should say they are.

so he is one of them spanish type head hunter fowl?

I dint have those spangled any more , bobcats were wearing me out killed 42 chickens an I ended up killin 10 bobcats over 2 months , I will post some pics of a spangled Spanish stag I have when i get home

42?? Think you need to get some guard dogs fella,

i had 27 killed in one night by a guard dog gone wrong!!! and i had 14 stolen in one night, so i am afraid it happens

What breed was your guard dog GR?

And were they stolen whilst a guard dog was on the yard?

f*****g presa canario, and no it was after i got rid of my guard dog, i know who done it, and they know i know, but i will never get them back, they are well gone, and it was one of the reasons i got out of fowl was theft, others where cost of food as i had no job, and moving to the middle of south shields with a girlfriend who i now despise, lesson learnt, always put your gamecocks before your own cock!!!

• Like 1

What breed was your guard dog GR?

And were they stolen whilst a guard dog was on the yard?

f*****g presa canario, and no it was after i got rid of my guard dog, i know who done it, and they know i know, but i will never get them back, they are well gone, and it was one of the reasons i got out of fowl was theft, others where cost of food as i had no job, and moving to the middle of south shields with a girlfriend who i now despise, lesson learnt, always put your gamecocks before your own cock!!!

Hahaha, shame about the thefts, and long gone?? Take a week of work and go on a road trip lol

it was about 18 months ago mate, and i woudlent just be dealing with 1 lad, you know how it works nowadays, anyway i have no where to keep them anymore, times change and so do circumstances, i have had to grow up a lot in the past 3 years, aint been easy, but know i live by the motto 'work before pleasure', would love to get back into the fowl, but at this moment in time, there is more important matters at hand!!! hows your fowl doing anyway foxdigger?

I dint have those spangled any more , bobcats were wearing me out killed 42 chickens an I ended up killin 10 bobcats over 2 months , I will post some pics of a spangled Spanish stag I have when i get home

42?? Think you need to get some guard dogs fella,

i got hog dogs , they are in pens an they wont bother nothing but a hog , the dang bob cats are real sneaky buggers too i have 6 foot wood fence around my birds took me a few times to figure out what was getting them an lots of sleepless hours waiting sniper style to nail them