a night out with the raider

hi lads sold my 97kt to pay a few bills so payed one bill then a wembley raider 22 was offerd to me for the bargin price of £230 off one of vislauk(sean) mates all kitted out with silencer scopes witch are center points 3,9,40 paralex and gun slip its a single shot and one of the one,s that are made in bermingham and are not made eny more so off to the l.g.shop and fitted a bypod to it got rid of the low mounts and fitted high one,s to it set the scope,s up and off i went gun, car, farm i let plod no i was there then put a target up put a few shot,s in to it at 35 yards and they where close enough so off i went for a wander nothing around as some one was walking there dog and had scared the rabbits away so i walked to the other side of the farm over a few fences and then i got my eye on three so down i went two ran then the other one ran under the fence and stopped at about 30 yards away from me so i took aim and thwack down it went one shot one kill made a mess of its eye i had a few shots though the night at a few more but i only finished the night with one but at least i did not strike out here are a few photos there not the best as they were taken with my phone and please forgive my spelling lol athvb mac

post-63400-0-91378000-1347671503.jpg

post-63400-0-55012000-1347671521.jpg

post-63400-0-02652700-1347671539.jpg

post-63400-0-61120300-1347671559.jpg

• Like 1

Nice Going bud ;)

Always good to Blood a New gun to build confidence up with it :)

Hope You get on with it as i've got a PCP and a Springer as well, Best of both worlds.

atvb Daz 7.

cheers mate just could not let her go at that price and it dus feel good when you get first blood on a new gun athvb mac

hi lads sold my 97kt to pay a few bills so payed one bill then a wembley raider 22 was offerd to me for the bargin price of £230 off one of vislauk(sean) mates all kitted out with silencer scopes witch are center points 3,9,40 paralex and gun slip its a single shot and one of the one,s that are made in bermingham and are not made eny more so off to the l.g.shop and fitted a bypod to it got rid of the low mounts and fitted high one,s to it set the scope,s up and off i went gun, car, farm i let plod no i was there then put a target up put a few shot,s in to it at 35 yards and they where close enough so off i went for a wander nothing around as some one was walking there dog and had scared the rabbits away so i walked to the other side of the farm over a few fences and then i got my eye on three so down i went two ran then the other one ran under the fence and stopped at about 30 yards away from me so i took aim and thwack down it went one shot one kill made a mess of its eye i had a few shots though the night at a few more but i only finished the night with one but at least i did not strike out here are a few photos there not the best as they were taken with my phone and please forgive my spelling lol athvb mac

So.... do we call you Bigmac raider now? :laugh:

congrats with the new gun though mate :thumbs:

Edited by chris k

hi chris how you doing mate hope you are well and no bud big mac 97kt will do bud as i think it will not be long before i get another one but i still have the tx200hc to play with to atvbmac :thumbs:
  • Like 1

its a shame you had to sell your 97kt bud there great rifles, great shooting with the wembley :thumbs:

atb symon

hi falcon, it broke my heart to sell it but the tx200hc was only a few weeks old so i had to sell the 97 both are top class rifles so i still have one of the best spring rifles out there only now i have the best of both worlds as daz7 has said out agian to night but will be taking the tx atvbmac

hi chris how you doing mate hope you are well and no bud big mac 97kt will do bud as i think it will not be long before i get another one but i still have the tx200hc to play with to atvbmac :thumbs:

im good mate and still kicking. havnt been on much due to spending too much time in the fields :D

im good mate and still kicking. havnt been on much due to spending too much time in the fields :D

dus not seam like two mins since you started chris and you where asking for help to choos a new rifle iv read some of your post,s mate and you have come on leaps and bowns by all mean your a top class hunter now :thumbs: atvb to you and your family,mac
  • Like 1

nice one mate. glad you got something straight away with the new gun :thumbs:

hi skot its a cracking rifle and to get a full set up pcp for 230 well what wud you have dun ;) and to get a kill on my first night out with it to is just the icing on the cake :thumbs: atvbmac

I had a squirrel and a crow in my sights with the 97 yesterday on its first outing. the squirrel moved its head behind a branch before i could line it up..and the weary crow was off as soon as my eye met the sight picture. on the plus my mate took that squirrel not 5 seconds after i .i was looking at its body thinking how fat it was and then i heard the 95 go off and saw it drop ;)