New Starter (Wirehaired Vizsla)

I have been interested in this breed for a while now and found myself a litter from a good working strain.

This is Beau (pronounced Bow)

Beaupup073.jpg

Beaupup099.jpg

Beaupup109.jpg

Her first Point :D

Beaupup011.jpg

She is nice, bold and highly spirited, so i have no worries about her hunting.

But i might have my work cut out in her training :laugh:

Dave.

Edited by Dave C

She is bonny Dave, all ears and attitude!

Hunting is the easy bit getting them to stop is more difficult :D She should be fine just dont be too hard on her they are very people orientated and a bit more prone to anxiety than the tougher minded germans

The breeder of janos left his tail on for those that wanted to show the dogs as the kennel club dont accept docked dogs now. I cant see it being a problem though as he isnt a waggy tailed dog like the gsp i used to have.

• Like 1

Thanks lads, Yeh her coat is real tight at the moment but time will tell how she ends up.

I got her from just outside Preston from a deerstalker, who also uses her Dam for rough shooting and picking up.

Her Sire is Zack from the Musket Kennels.

And yes stroller she has some attitude on her (which i do like) and if she grows into her ears she has some growing to do :laugh:

Gona let her be a pup for the moment but cant wait to start her training, am pleased i am starting Duck flighting tomorrow to take my mind off it :D

Dave

• 3 months later...