appleby game fair

shame no one got a picture of that old man riding a white and brown horse he was the oldest bloke i have ever seen and was still riding a horse about :icon_eek:

I seen the same lad!!!:D. iv just got home now from it! Cracking day, took the wheaten with us. Got offered a grand for him:D........Its rough as f**k though.............but i don't care how many times id get done over there just to look at them birds!!!!! :laugh:

When we travel up to Wick and Thurso during the winter we always see an old traveller riding up and down the roads on a big brown and white horse.Wonder if its the same fella ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shame no one got a picture of that old man riding a white and brown horse he was the oldest bloke i have ever seen and was still riding a horse about :icon_eek:

I seen the same lad!!!:D. iv just got home now from it! Cracking day, took the wheaten with us. Got offered a grand for him:D........Its rough as f**k though.............but i don't care how many times id get done over there just to look at them birds!!!!! :laugh:

When we travel up to Wick and Thurso during the winter we always see an old traveller riding up and down the roads on a big brown and white horse.Wonder if its the same fella ?

This chap had a flat cap on backwards, fair play he rode the thing round and round all day, even though it was scorching hot, his face was as white as a sheet, maby someone threw him up there for a laugh and he could not get off!! :icon_eek:

dident you spend a night there you thing thay were tarted up in the day you havent seen nothing until the night bloody hell :icon_eek::laugh: and another thing you see all the gypos in new 07 and 06 cars i think i am in the wrong buisness ;)

i also could not get this at my local horse fair ( stow ) brand spanking l200 07 plates everwhere and if their was 1 their was a 100 of the things how the hell do they do it beats me as well as the brand new red audi a4 convertable absolutly plastered in mud whats that all about ?

Guest Ditch_Shitter
How about a pic of these sisters :thumbs-up:

:whistle:

Honestly Bob; If I could, I would, mate! These girls would set this place on fire! Raven black hair ~ Natural! Absolute f*cking Phneumatics of Andersonian proportions ~ 100% Natural! :icon_eek: Waists ye could span and bums to compliment the whole rig! Dressed to make a mans mouth drop and dry! Pure blooded Irish Pav's (" Tinkers ").

And I'd bet a months pension every one of them are finger virgins too. They are Never out of sight of their mother who chaperones them about the town like a sheep Dog. I'd need a telephoto lens and a sniper position to get a shot of those girls, mate. Without which I'd have some explaining to do! :icon_eek:

This chap had a flat cap on backwards, fair play he rode the thing round and round all day, even though it was scorching hot, his face was as white as a sheet, maby someone threw him up there for a laugh and he could not get off!! :icon_eek:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is the most evil and funniest thing I've read! :laugh: Ye wicked b*stard!

Guest karlos

Tell me bout it we regurlary have travellers down where i work holding parties my god some cars in the car park on them days brand new audis,mercs, warriors a few porshes the odd ferrari & a few beemers not the stereotypical flatbed tranny vans! Ill get a few pics at the next do!

Here is a couple of more pictures of appleby

100_0022.jpgotobucket.com/albums/g155/tracker1_100_0076.jpgcket.com/albums/g155/tracker1_photos/100_0030.jpg[/img]photos/100_0005.jpg[/img]

Here is a couple of more pictures of appleby

100_0022.jpgotobucket.com/albums/g155/tracker1_100_0076.jpgcket.com/albums/g155/tracker1_photos/100_0030.jpg[/img]photos/100_0005.jpg[/img]

100_0076.jpg5/tracker1_photos/100_0076.jpg[/img]g[/img]

more photos please would of loved to have gone but no one would take me and it was five and a half hours on the train heard off another site a horse drown in the river is this right did anybody see it

Guest Top Chalker

He is 81 years old .

Guest Lurcherbitch
more photos please would of loved to have gone but no one would take me and it was five and a half hours on the train heard off another site a horse drown in the river is this right did anybody see it

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/viewarti...94&imageindex=0

f*****g hell. I feel sick after seeing those pics. :cry: am going out with dogs. :cry::cry:

Edited by Lurcherbitch

i was about to say everyone did you not see the rerport/news about the dead horse,shameful on you all

just ogling the women,come on get some semblance of what's going on,the women are after your money

or other prized attributes,i think it was Nicola who mentioned it on smoochers,although she hasn't mentioned it on here!I don't care what folks say to me,that horse shouldn't have died ,full stop.

Higgins.