does anyone take their kids out hunting ? I ask because ive just come back from taking my 4 year old daughter up the farm with the lamp to look for fox , fair play to her she was as quiet as a mouse and enjoyed herself , we saw one fox and she wanted to go home lol but she now wants to come bushing with me with the terriers and lurcher lol

Cheers Trinder

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take my 5 year old grandson out as often as possible, he loves it, keeps trying to tell his mother that he needs to stay with us full time because the dogs and ferrets "Need Him"

Been taking a step son out for the last few years now,he was 10 the other day has had his own net bag,locator set etc for a few years and to be honest has never moaned once about being cold,bored or k

heres my young at her lesson today

Posted Images

Take my lad mate he's 6 he loves ratting and comes out ferreting sometime took my little girl for a couple of hours last season she's 4 now she loves the ferrets, my eldest girl don't want to know...... Might ruin her nails...lol

Not quite the same thing but i took my 6 year old clay shooting and she loved it . She buttoned for me and kept telling me when I Missed. I loved it :D later i asked he what her favorite bit was and she replied "the sausage sandwich" :D

she has been asking me for ages to come out with the lamp to look for foxes , she started school this week and told me she is a big girl now and she can come out lol so i had to take her , she loves the dogs and ferrets and helps me feed and clean them out every saturday morning when the mrs is in work

its hard to get my girl out in the mud and stuff cause my mrs is a girly girl n she obviously does as much as she can to pass that on to my little one lol , im bringing her round though she cant wait to go out with terriers tomorrow

she just loves going out with the lurchers as much as she can

post-50577-0-97618200-1347141481.jpg

maybe she will be posting on here in years to come danny, just like her oldboy. :thumbs:

all going well bud have her at horse riding as well and all she wants is to go hunting on a horse with hounds as ive had her out with my mates pack and she loved it :thumbs:
  • Like 1

its hard to get my girl out in the mud and stuff cause my mrs is a girly girl n she obviously does as much as she can to pass that on to my little one lol , im bringing her round though she cant wait to go out with terriers tomorrow

when you bred a litter give her a pup for herself to take on ;) it worked for me :thumbs: