What rifle(s) did you apply for on your first FAC application and why?

22lr bunny other small pests

17 hmr as above but more range

223 fox

Near future

22-250 to replace 223 for fox as I don't have deer land to justify 243 And they won't allow me 243 for fox only,

Atb

so if you replace your 223 will you have to change your name to TWOTWOTWOFIFTY?

Just got my first FAC in the post this morning. I put in for a .22lr with mod for ground game / vermin and a .243 with mod for deer / fox. No restrictions on the .22lr other than having a closed ticket. On the .243 I have to have a mentor until the mentor thinks I am safe / experienced enough to go out alone and again this is on a closed ticket. Took about 7 / 8 weeks from posting off the forms to getting the cert.

I put in for FAC air for sporting purposes/vermin control. When i got it i wanted MORE, so put in for variation for .22lr for longer range vermin and a .222 dedicated fox rifle. Got them all open ticket no restrictions.

Have put in for another variation to swap .22lr for a 17hmr , this has been accepted so will do swap when i get home in 3 weeks.

just a 22 rimmy add a silencer and its great piece of kit

Same here some of the land I go has deer on it but to be honest I find deer stalking boring,deffo not for me plus neither me or my family like venison give us a rabbit any day we're peasants lol

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh