I've been ripped off by a member.

without a before pic. its a hard one to take as is. although to be fair if i was the other fella i would be putting a pic up myself. and i would have defended myself. silence speaks volumes sometimes. ive traded on here and moocs for many years and never had a bum deal, just the opposite to be honest. hope you fair better in your future deals. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to you mate, you have sat up all night, totally stripped and rebuilt the gun, streightend a machined gun barrel by eye then gone and shot 10mm groupings and give the coupe de gras to a blueb

Fair dues bud, its my first and hopefully last bum deal. Bought plenty and sold some stuff so far without a hitch. I'll happily trade with respected well known faces here on a postal basis but for t

Without photos though it just sounds like a "I'm so great" thread, which is a shame because if he did rip you then you should have shown everyone.

Fair dues bud, its my first and hopefully last bum deal.

Bought plenty and sold some stuff so far without a hitch.

I'll happily trade with respected well known faces here on a postal basis but for the rest its face to face.

Like you say it speaks volumes and i can't get a response on pm or text now either, lets face it if i was given a good gun i wouldn't be on here bleatering like this and i'd probably get mines swapped back without a quibble.

He'll hopefully feel like a right tosser in time if he aint already and hopefully won't be able to enjoy his little Titan.

Anyways moving on i'm thinking of buying a HW 100 in the new year for rabbit, pigeon and brancher work, as much as i love my springers i have to maximise my vermin control to keep the farmers happy, never seem to have enough time to do it all eh!

Atb Chris.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear of Your Trouble Chris :o

If the guilty party hasn't come on to defend His self then in My book He's in the wrong

by leading another Member down the Garden path :nono: obviously with no conscious of His wrong doing either :no:

But well done in bringing a Legend back to Her former Glory.

atvb Daz 7,

• Like 1

definately prefer it. hands down, no contest.. just picking up the 95 then to take the pic and i thought pffft not going to use this anymore LOL

even though the 95 is still an amazing rifle and up there with the besst of them the thumbhole 97 seems hell of a lot better ..in my oppinion...

might have to get a custom thumbhole really heavy stock made for the 95 lmao

Is the 97 tuned?

no just got it straight from gunshop, factory standard. going to strip it and re grease it got all the stuff i need, just need to crack on with it haha.. was going to do my 95 first

ive never striped a gun down but it looks p1ss easy ive watched the vid like 30 times for each of the 2 rifles and im feeling confident ennough ;)

th_Rifles007.jpgth_Rifles007.jpg

Here's ours, soz for crap pic.

I'll hopefully get the V-mach kit for the 80 tomorrow.

The 97 is my fave to shoot at the mo, its got a V-mach kit fitted by the previous owner and shoots silky smooth at about 11.4 ft/lbs, no idea what the 80 will make with the fac V-mach kit in it but i'm looking forward to getting it put back together and out for a plink, i'll have to nick a scope of off my rimfire as i can't afford to buy one at the mo. :thumbs:

Edited by thursodog

Is the 97 tuned?

no just got it straight from gunshop, factory standard. going to strip it and re grease it got all the stuff i need, just need to crack on with it haha.. was going to do my 95 first

ive never striped a gun down but it looks p1ss easy ive watched the vid like 30 times for each of the 2 rifles and im feeling confident enough ;)

Yeah its not rocket science just don't go mad with the grease and it'll be fine, stick a kit in for 80 quid and you'll end of taking it to bed at night, totally transforms them, this ones got virtually no recoil now, just a gentle nudge to the shoulder and seriously accurate.

Like i said before i aint too bothered what people think of me but i urge people to beware when they are trading, especially with this muppet Bunny killer, i'll not get caught out again.

End of subject.

Mate- you did a fine job of that 80:boogy:

If i'm not mistaken I think you just dealt with one of the Graham Brothers (sure I read somewhere that one of them was scamming again under the name Bunny Killer)..

If it is him, you're dead lucky that you got anything from him from all i've read on the various fora..

Well done mate :yes:

John :bye:

Like i said before i aint too bothered what people think of me but i urge people to beware when they are trading, especially with this muppet Bunny killer, i'll not get caught out again.

End of subject.

Mate- you did a fine job of that 80:boogy:

If i'm not mistaken I think you just dealt with one of the Graham Brothers (sure I read somewhere that one of them was scamming again under the name Bunny Killer)..

If it is him, you're dead lucky that you got anything from him from all i've read on the various fora..

Well done mate :yes:

John :bye:

Thanks bud, if it is him then he must be Welsh.

Doesn't matter anymore.

Just hope nobody else gets caught out.

Atb CW.