Blue pup

Yeh with a bit of luck and the [bANNED TEXT] training he will turn out as good as his parents ! Atb walshy

looks like youve landed a cracker mate, the pup looks stunning, you'll have to keep us updated with his progress atb

Yeh with a bit of luck and the [bANNED TEXT] training he will turn out as good as his parents ! Atb walshy

looks like youve landed a cracker mate, the pup looks stunning, you'll have to keep us updated with his progress atb

Yeh will do mate, hes settled into the kennel with my bitch straight away, not a peep all night. Was expecting a winge now n then but not a thing. Agb walshy

Walshy . . . Cheer's for the kind word's mate, the fiver's in the post :D

Glad to here that he has settled well, and I hope he does you proud in the future. Keep me updated :thumbs:

Yeh a will do mate, only 20mins down the road so could even take the little fella a drive up in the future to let you see his progress and let him see his mother :thumbs:

Atb walshy

Walshy . . . Cheer's for the kind word's mate, the fiver's in the post :D

Glad to here that he has settled well, and I hope he does you proud in the future. Keep me updated :thumbs:

Yeh a will do mate, only 20mins down the road so could even take the little fella a drive up in the future to let you see his progress and let him see his mother :thumbs:

Atb walshy

Yes mate . . . Sound's good to me, your more than welcome :thumbs: Be good to compare him to his sister , just give me a bell or pm before you come over ;)