pup from bull x

think i have a sister to your bitch pal,got her off jigsaw when she was around 4 months old,she is after 3 digs now,she is currently laid up as she is to brave for own good,she is a game little dog,next season will tell allot about her.

yea mate you do, have you any pics of the bitch.i dug her sister today 6 foot she done well thats her second dig she is laid up aswell gona leave her off now till next season.the brindle dog was givin to a friend from the site he is doing good aswell.he has two digs so far and resting up for the season.my brother has a bitch also very eager but hasnt been tryed yet iv no doubt she will go.hope ur season was good and next year is better :thumbs:

two little crackers them pal,have no pics of the bitch will charge the camera tommorow and get a couple for you,yeah my pup is finished now as well for the season,season went ok not great but not shit either cant complain,hope you had a good one yourself. :thumbs::thumbs:

nice1 bud :thumbs:

• 3 months later...