dave harcombe

tuffty get a fcuking grip without these well known lads !were the fcuk do you think they got there dogs out of a fcuking kinder egg it was the simple man with simple values that made the terrier the dog it is today and the best terriers today are to be found in the yards of the lads who want working dogs for no one only themselves you ll not see these lads getting slagged on the net cause most people dont even know they keep dogs only the lads like themselves will know !

me get a grip? you lot need to get a grip and grow up keep on slagging all the time

simple men with simple values

you hit the nail on the head with that one deemac

tuffty get a fcuking grip without these well known lads !were the fcuk do you think they got there dogs out of a fcuking kinder egg it was the simple man with simple values that made the terrier the dog it is today and the best terriers today are to be found in the yards of the lads who want working dogs for no one only themselves you ll not see these lads getting slagged on the net cause most people dont even know they keep dogs only the lads like themselves will know !

me get a grip? you lot need to get a grip and grow up keep on slagging all the time

simple men with simple values

you hit the nail on the head with that one deemac

Do you want a hug mate you seem a little tense
  • Like 1

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any man who is still out twice a week at his age, deserves a bit of respect IMHO I hope im still half as keen as him at his age

The bloke is doing what he loves and shares it with all and sundry via the odd book and article. No doubt he has to be careful what exact words get written, but seems to be a que of other lads in the

slate jasons line asmuch as you like but no other line in the country works and throws workers as consistantly as his at this moment in time, FACT!!! now thats a bold statement.. pinch of salt is re

Posted Images

simple men with simple values can have two meanings in my post tuffty here today gone tomorrow terriermen will take it the wrong way and laugh at the picture of a stupid person who has nt a clue walking about in there own empty head and then some will see it the way it was meant 9 out of ten of them will be decent dog lads which one are you tuffty ?

doesnt matter what the answer is deemac as you will come to your own conclusion and slag off once again

its like being in the fecking playground...........

• Like 1

Mr harcome can be found at the welsh game fair every year , me grandad allway said got some thing to say lad say it to me face !!!!!

Mr harcome can be found at the welsh game fair every year , me grandad allway said got some thing to say lad say it to me face !!!!!

Have you got a picture of dave above your bed ??

. Na. A water colour by bronson. Sunshine.

Nice :thumbs:

Sometimes i think these threads are started to improve a drop in sales.....

Theres a lot of people stating facts but not much proof to back it up.....

I think all these famous lines have been bred to death to supply the masses without much thought at all to how they will turn out....

• Like 5

I think he actually said that the mans dogs ruined his line of terriers when the black bitch was just a foxing bitch bred out of a dog which wasnt even his.I didnt like reading that when the man had been good enough to give him dogs,pups and matings.The main thing that put me off him was years ago a mate of mine and myself met him and went out for a few hours with the dogs.That day he had a little dog that he had from robert booth.All day he and his mate were knocking it sayins what a piece of shit it was and how it it was going to be PTS.A month later it was for sale in the back of the EDRD.

So true Lucky

Did you dig over the foxing bitch, and what do you meen a dog that wasn't even his? R B dog was it the Wisky dog ? Facts

IMO what goes on between a man, and his son is their business. Foy the men you talk about are on here so maybe they will reply to your accusations..

Edited by The lonesome boatman

The one word i would use to describe Dave is consistent. Nobody has written good consistent articles over a period of decades. I can speak from my own experience that Dave is generous, enthisiastic and a great ambassador for terrierwork. Not sure why there is so much anomosity on the forum nowadays, sometimes its better to say nothing, perhaps some folk slagging off the mag and its editor have a hidden agenda................

the way i see it. as a neutral . is although i dont know anyone involved i would still like to read about these things. as they do sometimes affect us (neutral) folk.

a while ago i was considering useing nuttal breeding as an outcross but on finding out you may not get what is on the ped. i was able to make an IMFORMED opinion. and never did the mateing :thumbs: ive nothing against the man and found him to be a really nice charactor. but i wouldnt use stuff or buy directly off him now. we are all fair game as far as working dogs and the breeding goes . the difference is as someone put it is sometimes you punch a swan and a lot of folk sit up and take notice. but if you kick something considered less important then (who cares) :yes: i would say that family and personal problems should be left where they belong. (with the family). this is the internet. and we are discussing working terriers. no one is safe :icon_eek: but everyone has the right to defend themselves. :victory:

• Like 4