Laptop problem.

I cant seem to watch any you tube clips that anybody is putting up. Its taking a long time to load, only going about 3/4 along the loading bar and theres no sound!!.............What could be wrong with the twat of a thing?... :hmm:

Possibly a connection problem, i.e. your broadband speed is not fast enough. It could be a fault on the system or loads of people in your area using the internet.

I dont have the quickest broadband mate but usually i just start the clip and then pause it. I then give it a few minutes and then it doesn't usually catch it up.... :hmm:

Possibly a connection problem, i.e. your broadband speed is not fast enough. It could be a fault on the system or loads of people in your area using the internet.

I dont have the quickest broadband mate but usually i just start the clip and then pause it. I then give it a few minutes and then it doesn't usually catch it up.... :hmm:

If thats not it I dont know, but even where I am broadband speed is a problem every now and then.

Turn your broadband off for couple of mins let it reset and while you do done that clean computer up should make it a bit faster!

If anyone else in house is using broadband it will make it a lot slower aswell so disconnect them!

Edited by cubz

Turn your broadband off for couple of mins let it reset and while you do done that clean computer up should make it a bit faster!

If anyone else in house is using broadband it will make it a lot slower aswell so disconnect them!

I'll switch it off tonight and leave it mate and see what happens.......No one else.... :thumbs:

The other thing you can do, depending on your anti virus or other software is carry out a speedtest.

I use AVG and there is a facility to press a button and it will tell me what broadband speed I am currently running at.

Type free broadband speed test into google and it may give you some options.

I am currently running at 7.2Mb/sec, but I dont know whether that is good or bad!!

Good advice tpe in speed test into google and follow the instructions it's simple and you'll probably find your internet speed is too slow which is causing the you tube clips to buffer.