New scope.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought one of these scopes for my HW77, £70, due to the major problems I had with the other when Falcongit and I last took the springers out     Its the Hawk Sport HD 4-12x50 ML DOT IR. It seem

I dont know if everyone does this, but I like to look at the paterns on feral pigeons plumage, some are very intricate you know

Better get your self online and get it sorted now then

Posted Images

Stealthy I've got the same scope with AO, got mine from Redbeck Shooting Supplies for £65, but i could have had a bit of discount as I'm a friend of Anthony's Dad, i look at the price elsewhere and i usually get something off: Dave

It seems ok for the money, and if I was mates with your mate, I'd have haggled for a fiver off too :D

Well shot Stealthy. Always great to read what a fellow HW77 shooter gets from his rifle. Scope looks very good for your rifle here. Not too overly big and heavy.

Any pics of it mounted on your rifle?

Top shooting mate. :thumbs:

Regards and compliments.

Simon

Well shot Stealthy. Always great to read what a fellow HW77 shooter gets from his rifle. Scope looks very good for your rifle here. Not too overly big and heavy.

Any pics of it mounted on your rifle?

Top shooting mate. :thumbs:

Regards and compliments.

Simon

Ahhh! Sorry mate, its on the HW100 now to see which gun it rides best on, only pic I can put up is this one :D

DSC00167.jpg

And this one :D

DSC00168-1.jpg

that looks very old that 77!! nice guns tho mate here are mine (for now untill i get a hw 100)

20120817_103149.jpg

Believe it or not, I bought the 77 in the pic brand new back in 1985, I then sold it on to a mate, begrudgingly, because I was skint it was resold to various people, until a close mate bought it to whack some quizzers that were chewing up his bird feeders, there it sat in his shed until I spotted it hiding in the corner of his shed while I was looking at my mates latest Lambretta, he was skint, so I bought it back, didn't know until I saw the number on it that it was the same one I bought way back in the mid 80's, I think its had a hard life since I sold it for the first time, I'm looking for a good right handed stock for it, but their like rocking horse shit, or rarer :D