A bit disgusting.. any garden poop detectives out there? Not rats...more droppings everyday??

Hi y'all!

I posted on here a while ago (see my problem on profile fo more info) about a problem I had with rats in my gorgeous back garden, and to cut a long story short after so many visits from my local Ratman and also the help from a family of foxes the problem went away. The problem at the time was horrendous, overnight there were hundreds of droppings on the patio. Finally the problem was resolved, me and Ratman found where they had burrowed and took care of it. I was reluctant because we have a family of Hedgehogs living here, also frogs and toads and I love it. I had to do it. But I drew the line at traps.

So a year later I see loads of droppings on the patio again, in the same places. EG around the edges of ivy, fences etc. I panicked and called Ratman again and he's certain the droppings are not from rats or mice. He says mice droppings are like sawdust and rat droppings are like small torpedo shaped. These are small thick and curly. They are everywhere and very noticeable. Each day.

All bins are covered with bricks, no food for birds, no crumbs in the garden its only around ivy. Not squirrels either.

Can anyone give any advice? I would very much appreciate it xxxx

ps Ratman suspects its birds, but they were also in my closed greenhouse. Everywhere!!

Edited by dizzychick2k

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...