What you think then lads

Guest bigdaddylongchopper

5/8 3/8 mate bull cross why you hate to say this lol?

Because people who usualy have nothing better to say, ask "how's it bred" or say "nice dog/pup", but in this case, I'm genuinly interested in how it's bred !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

you liar :laugh: you only like deerhounds

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another one of her

yuol nrver be abel to rplace the msatre so give up noo lol

The vast majority of my posts are because of being "informative" or "argumentive", evidently !! LOL !! Very, VERY few are of the "How's it bred" type. Now that Whins banned, (again), I'm reduced to as

Because people who usualy have nothing better to say, ask "how's it bred" or say "nice dog/pup", but in this case, I'm genuinly interested in how it's bred !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

lying fooker :laugh:

The vast majority of my posts are because of being "informative" or "argumentive", evidently !! LOL !! Very, VERY few are of the "How's it bred" type. Now that Whins banned, (again), I'm reduced to asking inane questions ! ;)

Cheers.

• Like 1

Cheers.

lying fooker :laugh:

The vast majority of my posts are because of being "informative" or "argumentive", evidently !! LOL !! Very, VERY few are of the "How's it bred" type. Now that Whins banned, (again), I'm reduced to asking inane questions ! ;)

Cheers.

yuol nrver be abel to rplace the msatre so give up noo lol

• Like 2

Cheers.

you liar :laugh: you only like deerhounds

I may be looking for a decent Bull Type to put into my Snakeheads !!! If there is such a thing as a "decent Bull type" !! LOL !! :tongue2:

Cheers.

I may be looking for a decent Bull Type to put into my Snakeheads !!! If there is such a thing as a "decent Bull type" !! LOL !! :tongue2:

Cheers.

Had a walk out with a nice Bull blood the other day/night,...it seemed capable enough.... :thumbs: