Teckels

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought so what there ignorant little yappy shit's there slow your forever dragging them out of holes when your trying to draw cover they never put enough pressure on anything and you need a load to

I wouldnt own 1 and ive seen 3 packs of them and a few bobbery packs with them in so possible around the 30 to 40 mark ive seen, the best laugh i had with them was with a smallish pack think the fella

Why on earth would i want 1 there is far better hounds and dogs out there that can do a better job than them

so they bushed the fox it ran no - one shot it. Not the breeds fault is it??

They wasnt used as a gun pack that day mate :thumbs: and they were comical keep falling in the farty little bit of river and having to be rescued well i thought it was funny dont think the fella's whos they were did if they fell in once i bet they fell in a half dozen times :laugh: i seen them used as a gun pack once and they made a poor job of that also the spinney was not large and in no way did the fox feel in any danger it was running rings round them and refused to leave cover they eventualy got it out when 1 of the guns went in as well with 2 spaniel's i was embarresed for the fella with the teckel's :laugh:

i'm not picking a scrap i use mine solo for tracking and ground work but mine will push brambles and thickets for the lurchers. i've seen them used as a pack in france in open forest and they done the job there. You can't expect a shortlegged dog to draw a wood like a hound. Thing is on the continent they have a breed for every situation - they work very well as a solo dog or as part of a mixed team. :victory:

i'm not picking a scrap i use mine solo for tracking and ground work but mine will push brambles and thickets for the lurchers. i've seen them used as a pack in france in open forest and they done the job there. You can't expect a shortlegged dog to draw a wood like a hound. Thing is on the continent they have a breed for every situation - they work very well as a solo dog or as part of a mixed team. :victory:

:laugh: i didnt think ye were mate everybody has different opinion's mine differ from your's on teckel's thats all there not for me but i am sure they suit and do very well for alot of folk's :thumbs:
:victory: if you want so see one work one line, do one earth or do one job at a time and are in my neck of the woods then i am more than happy to show you what they can do. i don't think they gel as a pack - they were never designed to run as a pack but they can do all the bits imbetween very sweetly (and noisily)!.
  • Like 1

:victory: if you want so see one work one line, do one earth or do one job at a time and are in my neck of the woods then i am more than happy to show you what they can do. i don't think they gel as a pack - they were never designed to run as a pack but they can do all the bits imbetween very sweetly (and noisily)!.

Yeah no worrie's pal i will have a look ye may change my mind ye may not,i dont think i will ever own 1 though :thumbs:

Thought so

Thought so what :laugh: there ignorant little yappy shit's there slow your forever dragging them out of holes when your trying to draw cover they never put enough pressure on anything and you need a load to even get stuff out the smallest bit of cover they are useless in really thick stuff and they have the brain of a potato you are forever lifting them over obstacles and if they come to a river they are as much use as tit's on a fish i wouldnt own 1 if you posted it through my letterbox with a bow on :laugh:

Hedz31,

I was just going to stick my pupence worth in and say my bitch works toground and knocks the cover well when i read your comments and to me you've summed the little shites up better than i ever could " THANKS FOR THE WAKE UP LOL". :laugh: :laugh:

Thought so

Thought so what :laugh: there ignorant little yappy shit's there slow your forever dragging them out of holes when your trying to draw cover they never put enough pressure on anything and you need a load to even get stuff out the smallest bit of cover they are useless in really thick stuff and they have the brain of a potato you are forever lifting them over obstacles and if they come to a river they are as much use as tit's on a fish i wouldnt own 1 if you posted it through my letterbox with a bow on :laugh:

Hedz31,

I was just going to stick my pupence worth in and say my bitch works toground and knocks the cover well when i read your comments and to me you've summed the little shites up better than i ever could " THANKS FOR THE WAKE UP LOL". :laugh: :laugh:

Your welcome ;)