is it just me or has the lurcher world gone mad????

Poxon your right enough fella, I know iv said it before but, if folk worried about there own dogs as much as they do other peoples then the game wouldn't be half as f****d up as it is at present..

not a truer word spoken mate :yes::thumbs:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as the title says as any one noticed lately how evey one is so concerned with what others are doing with there dogs an what they get up to an the crosses/dogs they use an what lines there out of an

Learnt a long time ago not to argue about dogs there's a hell of alot more to worry about in this life try and help have a laugh but don't fall out over dogs not worth it lads takes the fun out of wha

AA lot of it is because it's the summer and folk are climbing the walls.

Learnt a long time ago not to argue about dogs there's a hell of alot more to worry about in this life try and help have a laugh but don't fall out over dogs not worth it lads takes the fun out of what were doing plus we should all stand together we got enough enemies withought fighting amongst our selfs atb donk

• Like 6
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I dont think a whole of thought goes into most members replies is the reason I would have very few out with me jealousy is rife in the lurcher world I think it one few sections that would benefit from topics being vetted by a moderator like the lurcher and sighthounds section.

Its pretty clear that the heading of some topics are going end up in a bun fight.

ATB Cookie

• Like 1

Poxon your right enough fella, I know iv said it before but, if folk worried about there own dogs as much as they do other peoples then the game wouldn't be half as f****d up as it is at present..

whats that dog in the pic mate? v nice ;)

some one tried telling me i couldn't hunt on my own fields the other week one because its breeding season and the other because i had 3 dogs loose... my reply was go and f**k yourself ile do what i want because im more concerned about my horse breaking its legg in a rabbit hole then i am about hunting out of season... i don't think they understand pest control is different to hunting

Learnt a long time ago not to argue about dogs there's a hell of alot more to worry about in this life try and help have a laugh but don't fall out over dogs not worth it lads takes the fun out of what were doing plus we should all stand together we got enough enemies withought fighting amongst our selfs atb donk

thats a good post hits nail on the head

Instead of "has the lurcher world gone mad"? The question should have read "is the lurcher world still mad"?

It's been mad since I had my first lurcher (fecking long time ago now) but granted, the internet has just made it madder!!!!!

ATB :thumbs:

• Like 4

Instead of "has the lurcher world gone mad"? The question should have read "is the lurcher world still mad"?

It's been mad since I had my first lurcher (fecking long time ago now) but granted, the internet has just made it madder!!!!!

as usuall mate..............AGREED :thumbs:

if nobody shown what they were doing,out in the field, breeds, etc etc then there wouldnt be sites like this, were as im a novice i find places like this a valuable source of info and not showing the end product of what we do would be like making a pie and not eating it lol my question to you is pal if you dont give a f**k about what others are doing, what you doing here?? and im sure the ppl that put articles up on here also enjoy seeing there dogs work,

mate its summer ive nothing but time to kill !!!plus we dont all no all there is to no about running dogs like most lay to clame on the hunting life :yes: there is some good stuff but a lot of crap so no need to get upset :cray:

i know yeah

as usuall mate..............AGREED :thumbs:

What do you call more than two lurcher men in the same room.

An argument. :D

• Like 4