is it just me or has the lurcher world gone mad????

as the title says

as any one noticed lately how evey one is so concerned with what others are doing with there dogs

an what they get up to an the crosses/dogs they use an what lines there out of an numbers of game being taken any one notice this?

my view is who gives a f**k about others dogs an what there up to!!!

to me working dogs is all about just being out there doing the job an watching me dogs work an enjoying working the dogs an having a good time :thumbs:

• Like 8

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as the title says as any one noticed lately how evey one is so concerned with what others are doing with there dogs an what they get up to an the crosses/dogs they use an what lines there out of an

Learnt a long time ago not to argue about dogs there's a hell of alot more to worry about in this life try and help have a laugh but don't fall out over dogs not worth it lads takes the fun out of wha

AA lot of it is because it's the summer and folk are climbing the walls.

if nobody shown what they were doing,out in the field, breeds, etc etc then there wouldnt be sites like this, were as im a novice i find places like this a valuable source of info and not showing the end product of what we do would be like making a pie and not eating it lol my question to you is pal if you dont give a f**k about what others are doing, what you doing here?? and im sure the ppl that put articles up on here also enjoy seeing there dogs work,

• Like 2

as the title says

as any one noticed lately how evey one is so concerned with what others are doing with there dogs

an what they get up to an the crosses/dogs they use an what lines there out of an numbers of game being taken any one notice this?

to me working dogs is all about just being out there doing the job an watching me dogs work an enjoying working the dogs an having a good time :thumbs:

so come on then, tell us what dogs ye got an what ye run way em

• Like 2

as the title says

:laugh: is that it?dont know why you bothered with the post , do you need the typing practice?
  • Like 1

as the title says

i keep a half cross beddy/whippet an a lurcher to lurcher bred cur only for rabbits as i stay on the right side of the law dont i :yes:

as the title says

:laugh: is that it?dont know why you bothered with the post , do you need the typing practice?

yes i do chedder bob are you offering free lessons

if nobody shown what they were doing,out in the field, breeds, etc etc then there wouldnt be sites like this, were as im a novice i find places like this a valuable source of info and not showing the end product of what we do would be like making a pie and not eating it lol my question to you is pal if you dont give a f**k about what others are doing, what you doing here?? and im sure the ppl that put articles up on here also enjoy seeing there dogs work,

mate its summer ive nothing but time to kill !!!plus we dont all no all there is to no about running dogs like most lay to clame on the hunting life :yes: there is some good stuff but a lot of crap so no need to get upset :cray:

AA lot of it is because it's the summer and folk are climbing the walls.

Exactly - nail on the head :thumbs:

I got half way up the wall yesterday - slipped and banged my head :cray: but im going to give it another go later though :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

as the title says

i keep a half cross beddy/whippet an a lurcher to lurcher bred cur only for rabbits as i stay on the right side of the law dont i :yes:

or should i have put i keep saluki/bull/greys real mean ones :boogy: an they are really really big ones they take the lot day/night nothing get away from them an did i mention they have big heads :yes: now that makes me sound as though im a lurcher guru of thl
  • Like 1