Homemade Hutch for my new hob kit

Hi here is some pictures of a new hutch i built for my new young hob kit, as i couldnt put him with my old jill until i feel he is bit maturer and had his vasectomy, but will probably keep him in this hutch now, with a young jill kit when i can find one i looking for. Anyway here are some pictures of the hutch i made from some odd pieces of wood which were lying around my greenkeeping yard, only expenses i had really were screws, and latches, everything else i had or obtained. I think i did pretty good job, just going to paint it now, i was going to paint interior with some white give it a fresh look but i couldnt wait to get my new hob into his new hutch and he is loving it.

2012-07-24195602.jpg

2012-07-31202216.jpg

2012-07-31202228.jpg

2012-07-31202631.jpg

2012-07-31202642.jpg

2012-07-22120843.jpg

2012-07-31202656.jpg

Bit of wood screwed onto middle bit between both doors and one at bottom of main door will act as a great lock when turned sideways and saves buying locks that rust :thumbs:

Got them on my hutches and they're less hassle and cost newt. After 18 months I've only just tightened the screws on them.

Thanks everyone appreciate the comments, i think i will up the latches and get some padlocks. Yes the toy on top was a soft toy its my 2 year old daughters, she carries it round all day until i come home from work and let her play with real thing haha, my mrs doesnt trust them too much, and worried encase it escapes. Thanks again everyone, i really satsified with how it turned out.

Try too get it a play mate they are social animals mate

I agree i would of got two kits (hob and Jill) of the same bloke but didnt want them related, i have an older jill and once he is vasectomized they will all live in a big court together mate, i just trying to find a jill kit to join him at moment.