Are you à friend of Brian Nuttall?

I have one phonenumber that should be to Brian but I dont know if thats the right number.

So are you a friend to Brian or have his contacts, could you please ask him if its ok for you to give them to me or ask him to contact me?

Im looking for a pup, prospect or an adult dog and I Will pay good to Brian.

Remember I dont ask you to write his number here just to check with him if you can give me his number true PM or get him to contact me.

My name are Andreas.

Pintattoo@gmail.com or 0046 703422427

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The man is 78yrs old and got raided a couple of week's ago, his name shoudn't even be up on here !!!!!!!!!!!   F**k me, what happend to us all sticking together to protect our sport ????????   The

I can only give you one answer on your question om why I like get à dog from Nuttall, he are the only one that have made à name World wide.   Give contacts or anything that have better dog and I wil

go on the preloved mate he normally got pups for sale on there

i say he s asking as he s from sweeden and mr nuttall has probaly peddled a few over that lenght and its a name he s heard banded about but if he lived here and knew the score id say he would not be asking the same question so i would nt go to town on the fella lads he s prob just keen to get started and trying to get on his feet :thumbs:

• Like 3

At the end of the day you have choices if your a terrier man you know what you want and what you will pay. If you pick the wrong thing then thats down to you or maybe you pick the right animal and then your very happy. While ever people will dwell on names and money you will always get same old same old bit like this forum. :whistling:

if Mr Nuttall is so horney of money why dos a mate of mine get a pup for free off him ,,

He give's good head ?? :laugh: there is a few blokes have his terriers and try them for him he has to do that otherwise they would see no work half the trouble is he gives them to arselickers and spoon's with low standards and are afraid to say look brian its shite so they keep him happy by saying yeah there working out a treat etc :laugh: if he had a 1/4 of the dogs he has and a tighter smaller group of folks that run his terriers on he would have far better stock in my opinion :thumbs:
  • Like 4

I can only give you one answer on your question om why I like get à dog from Nuttall, he are the only one that have made à name World wide.

Give contacts or anything that have better dog and I will be interested.

Why do everybody say he are à peddler?

He have à Big name and he made it by game ones, if he sells "cure" ones he would be known for that?

I'm new to the breed and tell me where the better dogs are?

Im à roof peddler, I have à big name when it comes to roofs. I make the same everyday.

Metallica are also song peddlers, the same songs over, over and over again.

Or maybe me, Metallica and Brian just trying to make à buck on what we spent our life to build?

Im not looking for trubble, just à patterdale and know question!

Cheers [bANNED TEXT]'s!

• Like 5