well not long now crops getting cut

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd happily swap i for cold, snow, even just drizzle.   Don't know what you're meant to do whens its sunny, apart from get pished.   Can't take the dogs out, can't go ferreting, the fishing is eve

No diffence chasing each other when free running in summer so unless you keep dogs on lead whole summer I don't think your doing any more harm. Does that make sense??????

well im in the north east and there cutting winter barley, all sarlage cut, and theyre strip testing the rape, but the rape looks like it about to pop

Where in the North East are you mate ? I'm near Hexham, and nowts cut yet, wheats still green. Last year it was near September before the fields were runnable.

Cheers.

its coming down fast here they have been combining,bailing and carting 24/7 for the last 3 days theres still the odd barley field and grass field awaiting cutting but the majority is down and should all be in the barns by the weekend :thumbs:

its the very same as over here

well im in the north east and there cutting winter barley, all sarlage cut, and theyre strip testing the rape, but the rape looks like it about to pop

Where in the North East are you mate ? I'm near Hexham, and nowts cut yet, wheats still green. Last year it was near September before the fields were runnable.

Cheers.

he lives 10 mins up the road from me, i havent seen a great deal cut although they are starting, grass fields are coming down but also some wheat and rape, but different places taken different times to be ready i guess

they saay earliey bird gets the worm and to true if your first person to get out on the fields before they get lamp shy your laughing and your dogs will get lot more game im always out checking the areas i hunt and when the fields cut you can bet im their first the new crop of game dont know what hit them