FAO MoChara

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theyre ugly inbred fashion accessories they all need culling...for their sakes

if she lets me have mine (guns ect) then im more than happy to let her have her pot lickers, bit of give and take

just to say thanks for all your taste full pics, i thought id send a few of the other halfs pup

Posted Images

wtf!!!!!!!!

does it stay till dug :laugh:

if she lets me have mine (guns ect) then im more than happy to let her have her pot lickers, bit of give and take :thumbs:

• Like 2

wtf!!!!!!!!

if she lets me have mine (guns ect) then im more than happy to let her have her pot lickers, bit of give and take :thumbs:

you need a better lass ....... mine as her own lurcher not a fanny licker :laugh::tongue2:

wtf!!!!!!!!

you need a better lass ....... mine as her own lurcher not a fanny licker :laugh::tongue2:

mate id rather her at home or out shopping or doing something else, my hobbie it gives you that chill time for yourself :thumbs:

• Like 1

Saw one today, running with a small pack of hounds, funny as f**k, it was in the lead lol.

not seen it my self but told theres a chap thats got a old english bulldog that runs with the terriers while out working :thumbs:

your worrying me if you think that is cute.............lol

hows your new stalker saho ............. seems a strange one :blink::D

A dearo - that was a mess. I swear im not like that at all, just flew off the handle a wee bit :D

Awk i love my wee maggie may, shes the most affectionate wee thing, sleeps in bed too lol. Plus her and big Jerry-Lee are best mates :victory:

they say dogs look like there owners.................................... :icon_eek::tongue2:

Well that must mean im cute then eh? :tongue2:

or it could mean you've got a face like a bulldog licking pish aff a jaggy nettle............... :D

• Like 1

your worrying me if you think that is cute.............lol

hows your new stalker saho ............. seems a strange one :blink::D

A dearo - that was a mess. I swear im not like that at all, just flew off the handle a wee bit :D

Awk i love my wee maggie may, shes the most affectionate wee thing, sleeps in bed too lol. Plus her and big Jerry-Lee are best mates :victory:

the way you reacted i thought he was pm ing you, trouble is you dont know whos who on the net lol :laugh: