gallaghers sonny

Stick to facts mate, not your emotional view, main reason for not breeding is simply they have not proven themselves worthy to be bred from.

Physically and emotionally there are no downsides as research has proved.

Or perhaps you believe the old wives tale that a bitch bred from young won't attain her size and stature due to given the goodness she should have had to her pups.

morals, have been put into me! , its a fact it take alot out of a pup to rear pups, f**k it take it out of a 4 year old bitch.. don't need some study to tell you that !

• Like 1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

/im driving up to darrens next week ,to have a day out with him .if you want i can cut across to usk and pick you up .you can make your own mind up then . when you meet him .,but dont run with the pac

£350 for a pup from an "unplanned litter", bred from an 11 month old pup !!!! ???? I'm not sure who's worse; the seller or the buyer !!   Cheers.

How can you tell how good ANY dog is at ferreting just by a video ? The best Pedigree Whippet I've seen in person; ferreting, lamping and coursing, is Mally's bitch Vixen. You can't judge a dog by vid

iam not sure but,,,i do notice , kc whips gettin breed but cant reg , as bitch is only aloud to have so many litter,s under kc rules,,and brood bitch has to be over 2 yearold or somthing to reg any of her pups,,,,so there lie,s a problem,,,so now breeders will lie on who the parents are ,more than usual

i would swerve them now :hmm: ,,,unless you know guy or folk vouch for them,,its defo a buyers beware market, and a breeder,s heaven £$£

bitch as to be 12 month old at time of mating , can only register 4 litters out of a bitch unless prior permission from kc is given before mating (cant see that happening with popular breeds)

and johnny2 the injection dont always work ....

pups should of been gifted or £50 at max imo

you can get kc reg whippets over here for £150

you sure its 12month for kc,,bitch to breed from under k,c,,,,,,,,i thought it was 24month,,,,either way,still too young :thumbs:

iam not sure but,,,i do notice , kc whips gettin breed but cant reg , as bitch is only aloud to have so many litter,s under kc rules,,and brood bitch has to be over 2 yearold or somthing to reg any of her pups,,,,so there lie,s a problem,,,so now breeders will lie on who the parents are ,more than usual

i would swerve them now :hmm: ,,,unless you know guy or folk vouch for them,,its defo a buyers beware market, and a breeder,s heaven £$£

bitch as to be 12 month old at time of mating , can only register 4 litters out of a bitch unless prior permission from kc is given before mating (cant see that happening with popular breeds)

you sure its 12month for kc,,bitch to breed from under k,c,,,,,,,,i thought it was 24month,,,,either way,still too young :thumbs:

100% sure

BLOODY HELL,,,,12month 1st season,,,k,c let ya breed the pants off a bitch,,,,well iam glad no k,c breeder,s ever got any off my money,,,,wouldnt own one ,even if it was free

and buyer,s support k,c ,,,when every time they buy a pup with paper,s,,hang yer head in shame,, :whistling:

BLOODY HELL,,,,12month 1st season,,,k,c let ya breed the pants off a bitch,,,,well iam glad no k,c breeder,s ever got any off my money,,,,wouldnt own one ,even if it was free

and buyer,s support k,c ,,,when every time they buy a pup with paper,s,,hang yer head in shame,, :whistling:

I thort it was 18mt tbh.. but read the link i put up,,12 mth and its ok with the kc.. but they've dropped the number of litters you can have from 6 to 4.. now can anyone tell me why you'd need 4 litter from one bitch???

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

kc paper work means more money,you have to pay for the paper so there for 4 litters means bit more money for the kc and plenty mopre for the breeder,they only dropped it from 4 to 6 due to a programe that made the kc look shite.theres been a few accidental matings with whippets im told lol

Edited by ci5

kc paper work means more money,you have to pay for the paper so there for 4 litters means bit more money for the kc and plenty mopre for the breeder,they only dropped it from 4 to 6 due to a programe that made the kc look shite.theres been a few accidental matings with whippets im told lol

arr right so it was not dropped outa the blue,, i bet if you send a letter they let you have more! as you say its all about the £££ for them and breeders

A good mate of mine has pups out of a top class bitch, that consistantly takes all quarry. Mated to a very good dog ,that has regularly caught on both big land ,and small, both retrieve,and are excellent lampers.

The blood lines on both sides are excellent.

He has bred for his own use

. His selling criteria is permanent homes only. He is charging £150 the dogs, £200 the bitches

How on earth can anyone justify £350 for a pup out of an 11 month old sire or dam.?

• Like 3

A good mate of mine has pups out of a top class bitch, that consistantly takes all quarry. Mated to a very good dog ,that has regularly caught on both big land ,and small, both retrieve,and are excellent lampers.

. His selling criteria is permanent homes only. He is charging £150 the dogs, £200 the bitches

How on earth can anyone justify £350 for a pup out of an 11 month old sire or dam.?

who is the bigger fool .. seller or buyer?
  • Like 1

I'd say the BUYER was the biggest fool !! If they didn't buy pups bred from pups, there wouldn't be a market for them and peddlers like this would go out of business !

Cheers.

• Like 3

I'd say the BUYER was the biggest fool !! If they didn't buy pups bred from pups, there wouldn't be a market for them and peddlers like this would go out of business !

Cheers.

.true enough ill wager it wont be the last litter the bitch has though! ;)

i am no big fan of the k/c but imo they should increase the minimum age a bitch is bred and regedstered to at least 3 years old maybe 4 . that would steady down a few money grabbing f..ks ...and be a site better foe the bitches , but hey ,, they want the regestration fees !! so they are happy to take the money also;;

• Like 2

Cheers.

yes am shure you are right sorry for trying to get in to the dog game i have bought my pup and will stick to what i have alll the best