Update on Border Collie x Whippet Pups at 9 months

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Storm: Is becoming better and better at everything she does due to her high standard of intelligence & obedience, and I couldn't be happier with her retrieving and recall. I would say she's the

As long as they don't get as many injury's as the owner they be OK we get out during the week for few rabbits for them

PMSL.........Aye mate I think I had picked up more injuries last season than all the dogs on this site put together

PUPS LOOKING WELL PADDY NEED TO GET OUT AND GET THEM A FEW SOON.ARE YOU GOING LAMP AND FERRET THEM ALL OR JUST KEEP SOME FOR FERRETING SOME FOR LAMPING?????

Cheers mate, aye get them out soon, I'm thinking of putting Chico on the lamp, Storm for ferreting and wee Tinchy I think I'll hold back as a pet, or at least until she matures. But ya know me they prob will end up doing both lol.

As long as they don't get as many injury's as the owner they be OK we get out during the week for few rabbits for them

PMSL.........Aye mate I think I had picked up more injuries last season than all the dogs on this site put together :laugh::icon_redface:

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...