deerhounds

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they will probably be more working deerhounds and deerhound x's working than you think ,its just that they are'nt going to tell all ad sundry what they get up to ,alot of hunters keep themselves to t

I think this is an area that is over-iced by some people who have not experienced the breed, but, it has to be said, that even within the breed there are those kennels that are noted for taking longer

another 1st x like charti still like this pic

Posted Images

Still think the right deerhound blood has a lot to offer very good at windscenting brill feet good skin and coat and a good brain for a purebred be great to see the lads thats running them keep on doing so and keep a good working strain going.

Ran a few f1s and a couple of deerhound collie hybrids rated them all for catching local always fancied an f1 to a pure saluki for running big land with maybe one day.

• Like 4

Still think the right deerhound blood has a lot to offer very good at windscenting brill feet good skin and coat and a good brain for a purebred be great to see the lads thats running them keep on doing so and keep a good working strain going.

Ran a few f1s and a couple of deerhound collie hybrids rated them all for catching local always fancied an f1 to a pure saluki for running big land with maybe one day.

and right ya are atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

I am minding a pup for a friend at the moment he is away for six months .The pup is full deerhound to first coss deerhound greyhound.I have a first cross bitch myself and can't really fault her she is four years old working well I would just like to know is anyone working the same cross as the pup .he is only 4 months and a big lump standing almost 24 inches

I am minding a pup for a friend at the moment he is away for six months .The pup is full deerhound to first coss deerhound greyhound.I have a first cross bitch myself and can't really fault her she is four years old working well I would just like to know is anyone working the same cross as the pup .he is only 4 months and a big lump standing almost 24 inches

any pics?

Sorry only on this forum a few weeks don't know how to put up pictures will try to get it sorted

it's about the only time i've been happy having teenage kids they still had to show me a dozen times......they go that feckin quick