BAD DAY TURNS GOOD.

I think the weather has kept a lot of us from going out,so a quick check on the forecast light rain till 8am then low cloud till 3 and then more rain.Thought id chance it packed everything into the car and set off for the permission .It was 7 when i reached the farm and raining so i did a quick zero from the car window,an hour later it was still raining and i was plinking from the car.The rain eased of a bit to fine drizzle but didn't look like it was going to clear completely so off i went.Today i was using the ds panther which is putting out 11.2ft/lb with the daystate Li's.The first shots were at ferals the first shot missed as the wind was stronger than forecast leading me to use 1 mildot left to make a clean kill with the next.I then headed to the pasture fields to see if any bunnies were out in the rain .I spotted the first rabbit through some high nettles,managed to rest the gun on the fence and took it out with a clean head shot.As i walked the field rabbits were running from underneath patches of thistle's back into there burrows .The next two shots made my wet day worth it,the first was a woodie at a lasered 50 mtr.s lent on a fence post 4 mildot hold over 1 mildot to the left and the pellet struck home .The next was at a rabbit on the opposite side of a slurry pit again at 50 mtr.s the first shot missed due to my hand slipping on the fence the second time i got a proper grip which resulted in a clean kill.Managed to bag a few more ferals but missed a sitter of a maggie due to not ranging .All in all it was a very wet day but the two shots made up for it.....ATVB..Ste :thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRorgkIs5EM

• Like 1