eygpt holiday

our lass wants to go to eygpt this year , i dont fancie it as ive heard you gotta stay on the complex , i like to go for a wonder but dont wanna be bugged by the rag heads , any one been ? got any stories?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

craigyboys your man mate!! hes bin there couple of times and loved it....

I have been over to Sharm every winter for the last 5 years diving, Superb holiday. The missus loves it, the locals a super freindly and the hotel staff could teach the Spanish all about customer serv

Posted Images

had a 4 day winter break few year back in eilat --stayed on the complex had everythng so no need to go off .. it whr ok you get looked after treat you like a king ... i always do kefalos kos for my main holiday ..

friends of ours went this year dont know the name of the hotel/complex but it was all inclusive with immaculate clean surroundings,outside the complex complete dirty shite hole,his words

went to eygpt couple of years ago and hated it mate,proper greeceballs and its scruffy as f**k ,i prefer the tenerife

ive heard more bad than good about the place :thumbs:

honestly we were stopping 4star and the only good thing was the sun ,and if you venture out into sharm be prepared you feel like just knocking the sand dancers out

went to eygpt couple of years ago and hated it mate,proper greeceballs and its scruffy as f**k ,i prefer the tenerife

ive heard more bad than good about the place :thumbs:

loads of fecking cats about -- they let the tat man come in at meal times trying to sell flashing lighters and fake shades -- the mrs was very polite no thank you not for me after giving up on here and my mates mrs---he turned to me and said hello delboy :laugh: i never looked up from my snap my mate just smiled and said foooook off --- never came to our table again... Edited by the_stig

Went to egypt first time in december was fabulous still red hot ...u get no more hassle than u do any where abroad ..they cant do enough for you..we are going again in october temperatures average 35 degrees so will be hotter in september!!

our lass wants to go to eygpt this year , i dont fancie it as ive heard you gotta stay on the complex , i like to go for a wonder but dont wanna be bugged by the rag heads , any one been ? got any stories?

DONT DO IT :nono: