geordie shore

i honestly havent a fecking clue what your all on about,i only looked at the topic cos it was tomos,i expected some pics of him with a mountain of bunnys taken on a newcastle beach :icon_eek: so what the feck is it then :hmm: not another fat gypo b*****d type show :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i honestly havent a fecking clue what your all on about,i only looked at the topic cos it was tomos,i expected some pics of him with a mountain of bunnys taken on a newcastle beach so what the feck i

own up who watches it ??   i love it,,

is it a newcastle sea fishing program tomo and what sides it on john

i honestly havent a fecking clue what your all on about,i only looked at the topic cos it was tomos,i expected some pics of him with a mountain of bunnys taken on a newcastle beach :icon_eek: so what the feck is it then :hmm: not another fat gypo b*****d type show :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: I ain't watched it either

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: newcastle beach

to be fair it is as scot says a pish,, reality program ,,, its just ive found it adictive in a masacistic way :D

no i wouldnt go on one now scot,,,, but i was almost on the second serries of ibiza uncovered, back in 2000... they wanted to follow 2 doormen for the season,,, they picked me up at the airport with the cameras on me and one of those big flufy sound recording thingys,,, i could see evry fecker at the airport thinking whos that good looking fit fella :icon_redface:

but alas my moment of fame didnt last long,,, they followed us for a few days,, and droped us,, well me :D they just pissed me off and i upset them and that was that,,, to be honest i was glad after cos when ever you watch those programs,, you normaly end up thinking evry one on them is a c**t

Just a question, how many of you on here, would actually degrade yourselfs by being a part of these shows?

:angel:

Just a question, how many of you on here, would actually degrade yourselfs by being a part of these shows?

:angel:

Oh let me guess. Big brother

Big Brother.... :yes: Then once i had won that i could go on Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and once i had one that i'd be sorted doing the Iceland adverts............... :toast:

• Like 2

The biggest load of ostentatious, vapid, shallow, brain numbing shite spewed out of the shitbox since the feckin slag heap that was big brother. Give them bread and circuses.

That about sums it up............

own up who watches it ??

i love it,, :icon_redface:

TOWIE mate.....often copied, never bettered ! Lol lol

Wanker........... :D
  • Like 1

Lol lol

I hear they are doing a jock version, it's called " The only Way is...to stay in cause I am too f*****g mean to pay the bus fair" lol lol lol

Edited by WILF