what they like?

nice guns, ideal for shooting from a motor, they dont have a big air reserve so shot number is small

35 or so depending on caliber.the bsa silencer you get with them is crap, fit another will make it a bit longer but sounds better...or not sounds better :D

single shots one brand new with scope is £345

http://www.airgunbuyer.com/Showproducts.as...%20Rifle%20Kits

nice guns, ideal for shooting from a motor, they dont have a big air reserve so shot number is small

35 or so depending on caliber.the bsa silencer you get with them is crap, fit another will make it a bit longer but sounds better...or not sounds better :D

single shots one brand new with scope is £345

http://www.airgunbuyer.com/Showproducts.as...%20Rifle%20Kits

£345 :o That's pricey,try J S Ramsbottom.

BSA ULTRA single shot with scope £279

BSA ULTRA multi shot with scope £349

You only get 35 shots with the .177 :no:

IV GOT A BSA ULTRA MULTI SHOT IN.22 IT IS THE MOST ACCURATE RIFLE I HAVE SHOT A SMALL RESEVOIR BUT IF YOU NEED MORE THAN 40 SHOTS OUT HUNTING YOUR HAVING A GOOD DAY OR A BAD DAY! LOL! IM NOT TOO KEEN ON THE MAG THOUGH IV HAD A FEW PROBLEMSBUT GONNA BUY A KNEW ONE!

Was out the other nite with a mate who shoots an ultra in single shot. very accurate gun and i wouldnt let the storys of a small resivour put you off. didnt need to refill once and we had a good bag at the end of the night. The only thing i found with the gun is this, as ive shot for yrs with rifles that are a fair bit longer in length i found i was prone to pull the rifle of center, THIS IS A FAULT WITH ME, NOT THE RIFLE I KNOW but i would hazzard a guess it may take some of us a while to learn to handle a short rifle. I found that i was doing the same with the AA s410 karbine, but again this is due to me shooting full length rifles or many yrs.

As for price, watch the papers for some good deals as they vary in price a lot from dealer to dealer. ;)

Im looking at getting the ultra multishot for my other half, the amount of shots was the only thing that put me off, but as others have said, if 35+ shots aint enough shooting rabbits, then dont shoot live quarry

Im looking at getting the ultra multishot for my other half, the amount of shots was the only thing that put me off, but as others have said, if 35+ shots aint enough shooting rabbits, then dont shoot live quarry

Trouble is...Is that it is 35 unregulated shots total. This means you will only get approximately 12-15 consistantly powered shots. The first and last dozen or so will be all over the place. I trialled one about 6 months ago, the are deadly accurate but a real pain in the ass because of the lack of shots. I tried the .177 and i know that the .22 has more shots (60-70 if I remember right) but for me that is still not enough especially when ratting and shooting feral pigeons.

Trouble is...Is that it is 35 unregulated shots total. This means you will only get approximately 12-15 consistantly powered shots. The first and last dozen or so will be all over the place. I trialled one about 6 months ago, the are deadly accurate but a real pain in the ass because of the lack of shots. I tried the .177 and i know that the .22 has more shots (60-70 if I remember right) but for me that is still not enough especially when ratting and shooting feral pigeons.

doddsy

According to the BSA brochure the Ultra gives 35 shots in .177 calibre and 40 shots in .22 calibre.

Edited by tote

doddsy

According to the BSA brochure the Ultra gives 35 shots in .177 calibre and 40 shots in .22 calibre.

Edited by matty

I have two Ultra's a single and a multi shot, I have used most of the air rifles that are available, the Ultra has come out on top, this is a very "quick" gun to get onto target, I have shot rats rabbits and ferral pigeons with the guns with no real stray pellets both keep very tight groupings even when the charge is getting towards the low end. £350 is not a bad deal if the gun is in good condition, phone round to see what you can get a new one for.