vet fees for a cat..........................

love them or hate them,and yes if your the owner of an animal you should be prepared to treat as needed, we all know theres hundreds of reasons why people dont like cats myself included if im honest but on the flip side they are owned by many and and my daughter is one of them, not strictly true as i write this though ,so cat gets hit by car taken to the vets immediately to be told sorry its not going to live best thing to do is put it down that will be £220.00.thankyou very much.

come on is that really the way to carry on countrys going fecking mad if you ask me,unbelievable

.22 problem solved

yeah i know that mate,but they really have a license to print money at times

I know mate, there ought to be a law against what they charge and what they do sometimes.

.22 problem solved

yeah i know that mate,but they really have a license to print money at times

I know mate, there ought to be a law against what they charge and what they do sometimes.

if she lived at home it wouldnt have made the trip but thats neither here or there now she just £220 ;lighter

Always ask for a price before any work is carried out..that way you can either say yay or nay..not rocket science is it

im not the fool here pal not my cat my daughter is only 19 its just the point im trying to make thats all cheers
  • Like 1

My maw had 2 one few year back went to the vets after paying 500 quid it still died. Thevine she has left had something wrong with it, and it's on medication which costs get gid knows what each month lol, but hey she is 70 odd and a widow and she cares for it, and its company for her.