gordon ramsey behind bars

Guest bullterrier

I like Ramsey but he was different in there alright ! Lifers was a better programme,lads doing some proper bird !!

i watched that aswell , they didnt seem to give a fcuk , i couldnt do that long :icon_eek:

Lol you would have no option if that was your sentence

if i was doing a long un like that , i would be over the f****n wall scot

mick when you first seen all them bars is that what got you into scrap :laugh:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cause he's a f*****g smackhead that he'd helped enough and the last straw was to steal from him out of his home...........so f**k um!!!

The best bit was when the little bald fella flipped as he wasnt allowed his tomato sauce from his cell :laugh:

I like Ramsey but he was different in there alright ! Lifers was a better programme,lads doing some proper bird !!

Posted Images

It's a prison mate, not a nursery. Place of punishment not place for learning.

Don't believe this nonsense about rehabilitation!

Yes but with what the whole thing costs there should be some effort made to make it more worthwhile being out than in. Personally though, I haven't a clue how to do it.

Another thing is that if you get prisoners institutionalised so they cannot handle being out side, it isn't much of a punishment, is it? Prisons are mostly there to give the rest of us a break from their activities.

Nick

They are shit scared of upsetting cons because they will plead human rights bollocks. The easy way to sort it is a bare concrete cell with a bed, no tv, no xbox, no radio, no books, no 5 choices of meals. just two choices eat this or go hungry. Chain gangs make them do hard labour, you wouldnt find many of them commiting crime to spend xmas inside etc.

Thing is rhodney it wouldn't.

Look at the states. They have the biggest incarceration of its citizens, also the death penalty.

Locking folk away for 24 hours a day, with nothing to occupy thier minds, only leads to boredom And resent. Basically a powder keg.

Even your screws don't won't to work in thst kind if environment. Not all prisoners are scum bags , and let's say a kid of yours broke the law for something that wasn't really that bad, would you like him put in a volatile jail ?

They are shit scared of upsetting cons because they will plead human rights bollocks. The easy way to sort it is a bare concrete cell with a bed, no tv, no xbox, no radio, no books, no 5 choices of meals. just two choices eat this or go hungry. Chain gangs make them do hard labour, you wouldnt find many of them commiting crime to spend xmas inside etc.

lol

Watched that last night,stone me ive never seen Brixton nick looking so clean :D ......and that shop on Clapham High Street.....there was white people there !!!

Talk about play to the cameras !

Haha

There weren't many whites. Is there any areas that are mainly white.