any 1 from ireland had a pup of oakfeild lurchers cork

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont wish to sound rude .but you mention heritage .could you please explain what heritage .because there is no heritage ,they are just from a sub standard average grader and a run of the mill collie

both parents are still to young to breed from and in many peoples eyes are not properly tested yet to be classed as good workers due to there age and as for heritage that went when he started breeding

How on earth can they be "good workers" when they haven;t even had one or even half a seasons work ????? You are breeding puppies from puppies !!!   Cheers.

15 months old ive a lurcher bitch she be 10 months soon and i was sickened she got a run off a mixi rabbit [bANNED TEXT] out walking her was keeping her til sept october show her anythin,ive a bull x 16 months a small bit done and his still only like a pup how does he think his is any good at 15 months :thumbs:

• Like 1

15 months old ive a lurcher bitch she be 10 months soon and i was sickened she got a run off a mixi rabbit [bANNED TEXT] out walking her was keeping her til sept october show her anythin,ive a bull x 16 months a small bit done and his still only like a pup how does he think his is any good at 15 months :thumbs:

Mate only working they've done is shagging and bringing pups up!

• Like 1

rang him there what a eejit trying to tell me that they were well proven at working and when he told me what age the parents were i told him there still pups what a wanker some one else ring him and do his head in :laugh:

• Like 3

rang him there what a eejit trying to tell me that they were well proven at working and when he told me what age the parents were i told him there still pups what a wanker some one else ring him and do his head in :laugh:

I've Emiled him asking if his pups are the working strain from handcock because i don't want the fly ball strain or the showing strain handcock breeds.....lol

ive owned two hancock dogs before and they worked well i ran them at rabbits longears & reds and even no they got ran at reds they were soft mouthed on rabbits and longears the 1st cross collie greyhound bitch of him was a pleasure to train and own and a great worker the 5/8 greyhound 3/8 border beardie was a bit more headstrong but his working was 1st class .now i have never been to hancocks yard but when i got my pups from him they were transported to the airport and i collected them and i can say that they were in first class condition

• Like 1

ive owned two hancock dogs before and they worked well i ran them at rabbits longears & reds and even no they got ran at reds they were soft mouthed on rabbits and longears the 1st cross collie greyhound bitch of him was a pleasure to train and own and a great worker the 5/8 greyhound 3/8 border beardie was a bit more headstrong but his working was 1st class .now i have never been to hancocks yard but when i got my pups from him they were transported to the airport and i collected them and i can say that they were in first class condition

so you agree with his breeding standards.?

30 years ago they were worked and looked after better, now they don't even get out pen unless its for breeding

We all know that some hancock dogs do work well.I think the point of this is the age of the dogs jmo
  • Like 3

no i dont agree with wat he does no dog should be kept like that wat i am saying is that i got two of his pups and couldnt fault them like i sad i have never been to his yard so i cant say that yes his dogs live in shit up to there knees and dont get out of the pens yes i can say that he breeds lots of pups i had bought these pups of him before i knew any thing about him as my mate had 1 and was a good worker and i was after pups of this breeding . here in northern ireland there pups that r for sale r bull cross 1 week if they dont sell there deerhound cross the next week etc till they get them sold or dumped that is why i bought his for the breeding

no i dont agree with wat he does no dog should be kept like that wat i am saying is that i got two of his pups and couldnt fault them like i sad i have never been to his yard so i cant say that yes his dogs live in shit up to there knees and dont get out of the pens yes i can say that he breeds lots of pups i had bought these pups of him before i knew any thing about him as my mate had 1 and was a good worker and i was after pups of this breeding . here in northern ireland there pups that r for sale r bull cross 1 week if they dont sell there deerhound cross the next week etc till they get them sold or dumped that is why i bought his for the breeding

you'l not be buying form him again tho eh!

sooner even one stops buying for that c**t and the rest of the farmer the better, no one to buy em no need to breed

• Like 1

unless u live with him u cant say what he does only thing that we can say is that he breeds lots of pups

eh i can say what he dose because , i am repeating his words...said the same to other lads on here and all

i had a wheaten/grey that was soft mouth with every bunny she took back and was a devil for fox and never backed of anything the point is that prick is breeding dogs that are to young and are not proven workers just for money and the nameeeeeeee :yes:

Id a wheaton/greyhound bitch few years back opened my eyes to hunting she trained herself to me she just used me just to hold a lamp shed come back me as if say you tool id that handy are you up to date with specsavers you sausage took days off work depressed after id put her to sleep