• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know why some of you think it's necessary to slag off members on another site, there is no animosity tween moochers and THL, or carreg and IanB for that matter, the site has went down due to a

Its only a site for the hunting elite so i carnt get on any way lol.

I cant get on either..but then again im not a member coz the cnuts wouldnt accept me for some unknown reason :laugh:

I cant get on either..but then again im not a member coz the cnuts wouldnt accept me for some unknown reason :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its because tha ant got one of them long wax proof coats and one of them silly fekin hats with crocodile teeth in it lol
  • Like 2

I cant get on either..but then again im not a member coz the cnuts wouldnt accept me for some unknown reason :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its because tha ant got one of them long wax proof coats and one of them silly fekin hats with crocodile teeth in it lol

no but hes got a shar pei thats even worse :laugh:

Never been on it there's enough tit's on here without joining another site :laugh:

i joined there same time as i did this one, i think ive only ever done half a dozen posts on there in 7 years :laugh: not as bad as the working whippit one though 1 post and banned :laugh: :laugh:

Never been on it there's enough tit's on here without joining another site :laugh:

i joined there same time as i did this one, i think ive only ever done half a dozen posts on there in 7 years :laugh: not as bad as the working whippit one though 1 post and banned :laugh: :laugh:

To be fair i heard there is more bullshitter's and dreamer's on moocher's than there is on here i find that very hard to belive and sure i heard the same folks are on there are on here coincedence perhap's :hmm::laugh:
  • Like 1

me too getting the domain expired page.

I believe those that are seeing something, its either a saved webpage on their pc (computers do that sometimes and show you the last time you went on how it was) or they have higher access than us mere members and are viewing the admin version?

if the domain name has expired that means that Carreg is going to need to pay for the name again on that host website?

or it may be something altogether different that i dont understand

the domain name as expiered someone will be paying some dosh to get it back :laugh:

Just spoke to Carreg on the phone, the domain name has NOT expired there is just a problem with the domain name server and he is looking into the situation promptly

....milwr

who cares..........

Well you obviously do you moron by first reading a post titled "Moochers" then secondly going to the bother of replying in it :whistling:

....milwr

Ye tell him moocher's man :laugh:

who cares..........

Well you obviously do you moron by first reading a post titled "Moochers" then secondly going to the bother of replying in it :whistling:

....milwr

your right, i really care about a site thats full a wankers, all panicking cos they cant get on :laugh:

run along sweetpea, go back to ye vouched site :laugh:

• Like 1