summerflage ' what camo at what time of year??

What camo at what time of year....?

I have gained a few permissions over the last year so have really got back into hunting again..I brought a full tf gear realtree apg camo set which included trousers, and two jackets one which is a outer coat with hood and the other zips inside which is more of a summer type coat with out a hood. I've found that this was great for september-march time but as the tees are getting there leaves again It dosnt seem to blend in as well as it did, I'm thinking about buying some army issue DPM camo for this time of year as it has a lot more green in and I feel like I would blend in to my surroundings a lot better with it.

I'm just interested to find out if any other hunters/stalkers use different types of camo for different times of year to aid there efforts in hiding out or stalking quarry?

Just seen this in this months basc mag...

This is what I meant when I say my realtree dosnt seem green enough...:)

http://www.starlightnv.co.uk/camouflage_clothing.html

Any comments will be welcomed as I'm not to sure what to do as the realtree camo was quite expensive I don't really want to spend another load of cash on more camo if I don't need to....?

Atb

Jamie

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£270 for a camo suit!!!! :censored:   i've worn red check shirts and still come home with some rabbits for the pot-fieldcraft costs sod all bar time and patience. these companies are selling shite

Why spend £££££ on camouflage to blend into the surroundings and wear a black balaklava and a pair of 'I'm here' brown dancing shoes

i went to the army surplus........dont think my suit will work well.....im dressed as a japanese admiral

Fecking hell secret agent mole. You must be a right hardy baastard to wear them NBC suits! I see moshers/ rockers wearing the NBC suits walking about the streets! Theyre fecking murder!

At £270 a suit for that summerflage I would paint myself green and wear a thong!

• Like 1

At £270 a suit for that summerflage I would paint myself green and wear a thong!

:) hahaha!!!

It does look like a good summer suit though, and its also 100% british designed and made so that's another + for it I suppose, the price is abit steep I must admit!

I'm in two minds either to get that for this summer or just save the cash get a dpm suit and buy a springer :)

Atb

I use DPM 95 NBC suits (mark 4s I believe) with the charcoal liner cut out of them! Works well! If the day is a colder one (some of them this year have been) I wear a charcoal lined set! It works for me!

Hi mate,

Do you have a link to a picture of the suit your talking about as I don't think I know what they look like.

Atb

Fecking hell secret agent mole. You must be a right hardy baastard to wear them NBC suits! I see moshers/ rockers wearing the NBC suits walking about the streets! Theyre fecking murder!

No, just cut the charcoal liner out, it is a very lightweight nylon type outer, nice and breathable.

Inthehandsofmole.jpg

A photo from the field....

• Like 1

I have just been on eBay and checked out them Dpm suits, not really what I'm after though, but thanks for the suggestion.

I just ordered this. 120769385755 and these 120902360166 that should do for the summer months I reckon :)

Edited by Pelletpower

No, just cut the charcoal liner out, it is a very lightweight nylon type outer, nice and breathable.

Inthehandsofmole.jpg

carnt see anything :whistling::tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Inthehandsofmole.jpg

carnt see anything :whistling::tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aye you can. dont be silly. a rifle and a pair of glasses :tongue2:

• Like 1

£270 for a camo suit!!!! :censored: :censored:

i've worn red check shirts and still come home with some rabbits for the pot-fieldcraft costs sod all bar time and patience. these companies are selling shite you dont need at prices you dont wanna pay, they take the mickey big time in my not very humble opinion. just wear drab coloured clothing or old dpm/flectarn/ military gear and you'll be fine, at a fraction of these prices...

cheers, wurz

• Like 5