T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

Don't worry adam, if you run out of excuses see me, I've had to use them all over the years and have plenty to spare mate lol

what was your's Sunday then lol :tongue2:

lack of sleep cos i had to spend all saturday night listening to you weigh pellets!

for all the good it did you... :cray::tongue2::laugh:

• Like 2

So what's going to happen in the final then will it be top pcp vs top springer for the darts title?

What time does the practice range open on the Friday?....

ATB

Adam

As soon as they are out Adam, if your lucky and get there early enough you may have a chance at the moving one thats running around putting the statics our :whistling::angel::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

Don't worry adam, if you run out of excuses see me, I've had to use them all over the years and have plenty to spare mate lol

lack of sleep cos i had to spend all saturday night listening to you weigh pellets!

Yeah you did walk into that one a bit partner LOL.

Cracking section banter boys.

But in all fairness Sunday was a ideal way to give someone a senario of a .22 being shot and being as accurate as a .177 showing that each calibre be it large or small if shot correctly lands where its supposed to.

Si.

• Like 2

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nice one John

Thats a shame mate. I was looking forward to meeting you and Mauders. Looks like it will have to be another time unless you manage to get a lift.

How many miles from Hold Down Pursuits do you live?

Si.

Thats a shame mate. I was looking forward to meeting you and Mauders. Looks like it will have to be another time unless you manage to get a lift.

How many miles from Hold Down Pursuits do you live?

Si.

I'm just outside stroud. Got a few options, accepting one of the kind offers/train to kemble/hiring the old man. Will have a chin wag with HQ and see if she'll grant me leave for the weekend rather than just the Saturday.

Thanks all will keep ya posted.

• Like 1

I'm just outside stroud. Got a few options, accepting one of the kind offers/train to kemble/hiring the old man. Will have a chin wag with HQ and see if she'll grant me leave for the weekend rather than just the Saturday.

Thanks all will keep ya posted.

Well I'm travelling up from Taunton so it dosnt seem that far I can swing past and give you a lift

Or if you only come for one day I can nip from the shoot to pick you up, Stroud is only 15odd miles from the shoot?

ATB

Adam

• Like 2